Pre-Order Thread

Barnes and Noble has an "exclusive color" pressing:

Nice. The sticker on the album cover says Black on Red.

Giles Corey reissue is live

gc12_splat_600x.jpg

Posting this here too. @Mather since you're the king of warps any info?
I mean I'm not gunna lie, practically every record I open looks like that. Is it acceptable? No. Will they think it's worthy of a replacement, I'm not sure because it's not horrendous BUT I think @Plaid Room / Colemine are solid folks and they'd probably sort you out.

idk what this is but it sure is pretty!
They're a cool band. Started off as sorta Emo / Screamo and gradually moved into more experimental Indie stuff with hints of Emo. They're a Christian band (I think still maybe idk...) but they tend to lean into more abstract lyrics and imagery. Singer incorporates his Jewish culture into the music as well. If you want to check out their harder stuff their first album [A-->B] Life is quite awesome.

Singer also sang on the classic Norma Jean song "Memphis Will be Laid to Waste".

New King Buffalo! The test presses already sold out, but there's still the deluxe version available as well as the standard press.
View attachment 30338
View attachment 30339
I got my deluxe version copy in the mail today. Interestingly, it was hand-numbered, but what was numbered was not the jacket, but the insert.

Edit: also advertised as /250, but mine was numbered 149/262.

Hot Damn. Just ordered the bundle pictured above.

View attachment 36276

Also, that Overnight Shipping was actually incredibly reasonable based off the starting price for standard shipping.
That’s how they get ya. Jack up the standard price so the higher cost one doesn’t look bad by comparison.

Lucky Boys Confusion – Growing Out Of It debut album on vinyl for the very first time.

https://mutantleaguerecords.limitedrun.com

Pressing info:
200 copies - Solid Orange
300 copies – Blue & yellow starburst

I want this bad. Such a great record. Brings me back. Didn’t know that Joe Sell died though. Pricey but the CD itself was always hard to find. The preorders are coming fast and furious these days.

I want this bad. Such a great record. Brings me back. Didn’t know that Joe Sell died though. Pricey but the CD itself was always hard to find. The preorders are coming fast and furious these days.
Yeah, it was a sad time around here when that happened. They are pretty engrained around Chicago, still playing shows a few times a year. On top of that, Stubhy also announced a few months back he's battling MS.

Have their pressings gotten any better? I'm traumatized by the Shannon Lay album.
Yeah, I have a handful and none sound phenomenal. Usually they’re a bit static-y but the are usually so Lo-fi with how they are recorded, the noisiness only bothers me during some of the quieter parts. That being said I think this is still a bit pricey. I will probably wait a year and pick it up for $12 on discogs if I enjoy it.

Don't think I've seen this here and I keep getting emails about it so....

Any Sugar/Bob Mould/Husker Du Fans completists and any one who is SUPER into clear vinyl this is for you.

Bob Mould - Silver Age (Silver) LP

Bob Mould - Silver Age (Silver) LP
$29.99

Bob Mould - Last Dog & Pony Show (Clear) LP

Bob Mould - Last Dog & Pony Show (Clear) LP
$29.99

Bob Mould - Bob Mould (Clear) LP

Bob Mould - Bob Mould (Clear) LP
$29.99

Sugar - Joke Is Always On Us (Clear) 2XLP
Sugar - Joke Is Always On Us (Clear) 2XLP
$36.99

Sugar - Copper Blue (Clear) LP
Sugar - Copper Blue (Clear) LP
$29.99

Sugar - Besides (Clear) 2XLP

Sugar - Besides (Clear) 2XLP
$36.99

Sugar - File Under Easy Listening (Clear) LP
Sugar - File Under Easy Listening (Clear) LP
$29.99

Sugar - Beaster (Clear) LP
Sugar - Beaster (Clear) LP
$29.99

I know SRC has a bad rep around here, but I bought this Black Crowes release and I could not be more pleased with it.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Back