Pre-Order Thread

I don't think I saw this one. It's out now but if you're looking for a US Girls variant, Rough Trade has a white and purple splatter.

unnamed (1).jpg

I don't think I saw this one. It's out now but if you're looking for a US Girls variant, Rough Trade has a white and purple splatter.

View attachment 35438
What are the odds it end up being full on purple? lol

Hamilton Leithauser (The Walkmen) - 'The Loves of Your Life'

Not sure if any colored variants will be forthcoming, but the standard black vinyl is up for pre-order on his site.
Well, here you go if you're looking for a colored variant:

Well, here you go if you're looking for a colored variant:
HELL YEAH! I pre ordered that so fast I *chris traeger voice* LITERALLY got whiplash. lol

From the people who did In an RP2A Over The Sea comes The Soft Bits In, a remake of The Soft Bulletin using all Nintendo sounds

Soft Bits In: Tribute to The Flaming Lips, via @Kickstarter Soft Bits In: Tribute to The Flaming Lips

One of backer options is a turntable made out of a SNES if you're into that
Damn, was hoping for another poster to go with the Aeroplane one.

Yeah... $29 seems like it's become a fairly standard VMP going rate for a single LP. I'm not all that enamored with the singles yet off this one. I'll await more and for sure buy elsewhere if it's something I decide I need.

yeah, unless you’re gonna spin this one a bunch right after release then just wait a year and get standard black for $10

Hamilton Leithauser pre order up!
Site might be NSFW, shows some booty...

“This item has one or more sizes” lol well that’s a relief!

From the people who did In an RP2A Over The Sea comes The Soft Bits In, a remake of The Soft Bulletin using all Nintendo sounds

Soft Bits In: Tribute to The Flaming Lips, via @Kickstarter Soft Bits In: Tribute to The Flaming Lips

One of backer options is a turntable made out of a SNES if you're into that

Thank you! Backed this with a quickness...the RP2A kickstarter went so smoothly

Back