Pre-Order Thread

That gold looks pretty sweet. 3rd what, country exclusive? What were the other two? Isbell and?

Courney Marie Andrews. Also someone posted on Reddit through an Imgur pic that this will indeed be the 3rd exclusive, in a pink variant.
3 for 3 on boring color variants for the Country Exclusives from VMP.

I guess she's not on Third Man anymore?
FWIW, Second City Prints is handling production and fulfillment of this one, which I didn’t notice until after I bought it. I don’t love these folks (they also handled the botched-then-sorta-fixed Katie Pruitt album too), and I’d love them to prove me wrong about them. But just FYI.

FWIW, Second City Prints is handling production and fulfillment of this one, which I didn’t notice until after I bought it. I don’t love these folks (they also handled the botched-then-sorta-fixed Katie Pruitt album too), and I’d love them to prove me wrong about them. But just FYI.
I'm thinking I'm going to just wait until this hits stores and buy it locally. That gold is cool looking, but I know it won't look like that IRL and I don't need to spend $36 with shipping on it.

Wait, what’s up with the Pruitt because I am seriously thinking about picking it up!

The album itself is fine and I’ve played the hell out of it. It was just a series of fulfillment issues that came off making them look a little hacky.

I was going to order from her website but shipping was like 9.00 and I said nope. Also does a colored variant of this exist because I saw one of her website at one point but it isn't listed on Discogs?

I was going to order from her website but shipping was like 9.00 and I said nope. Also does a colored variant of this exist because I saw one of her website at one point but it isn't listed on Discogs.

Same. Some of these shipping prices are ridiculous. I wanted that signed copy but over $40 shipped is a no from me

I was going to order from her website but shipping was like 9.00 and I said nope. Also does a colored variant of this exist because I saw one of her website at one point but it isn't listed on Discogs?
It was going to, then it wasn’t going to, now it’s going to (the fulfillment fiasco I was alluding to). Supposedly shipping in a couple months.

Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock n Roll being reissued on gold with a great shirt -

It was going to, then it wasn’t going to, now it’s going to (the fulfillment fiasco I was alluding to). Supposedly shipping in a couple months.

The e-mail they sent out regarding delays:

"Hello and thank you for your purchase of Katie Pruitt’s “Expectations” Blue marble vinyl. We are happy to report that these are now set to be pressed. They are scheduled to be finished in 6-8 weeks at which time we’ll have Katie sign and ship your way. Until then you should have received a SIGNED BLACK copy of “Expectations” along with the sticker sheet. Patches are still forthcoming due to delays within the international supply chain. We will be sending another update on those as soon as we can. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime we hope you are enjoying the new album via the digital download you should have been emailed on release day, 2/21.

Thank you again for your patience and support of Katie Pruitt."

One for Manic Street Preachers fans ..signed while stocks last..gold against..reissue

@Joe Mac

Thank you! I was just looking at my manics on vinyl the other day and thinking how much I wanted that one! Far from their best but some absolute killer singles on it!

No problem ..I’m sharing it a lot with all manics fans .. I reckon these will sell out quick

Yeah the signed one will! I’ve jumped on it anyway! I was debating getting the cd book too but it seemed a bit extravagant to pay an extra £45 for the second CD of demos seeing as you get the b sides as part of the dl code with the vinyl.

New Protomartyr record

and video

Back