Pre-Order Thread

1583951450040.png

Yeah the signed one will! I’ve jumped on it anyway! I was debating getting the cd book too but it seemed a bit extravagant to pay an extra £45 for the second CD of demos seeing as you get the b sides as part of the dl code with the vinyl.
Obviously someone will do a Gold vinyl exclusive at some point !

The £10 postage was a bit steep..I went for the cd and vinyl bundle .. got all the manics CDs singles, albums, deluxe etc so have to keep up... check out Hibernation..my favourite b side of theirs

The e-mail they sent out regarding delays:

"Hello and thank you for your purchase of Katie Pruitt’s “Expectations” Blue marble vinyl. We are happy to report that these are now set to be pressed. They are scheduled to be finished in 6-8 weeks at which time we’ll have Katie sign and ship your way. Until then you should have received a SIGNED BLACK copy of “Expectations” along with the sticker sheet. Patches are still forthcoming due to delays within the international supply chain. We will be sending another update on those as soon as we can. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime we hope you are enjoying the new album via the digital download you should have been emailed on release day, 2/21.

Thank you again for your patience and support of Katie Pruitt."
I’m glad they decided to square things up like that (and I’m glad I didn’t request a refund), but they took the long way to get there.

I guess she's not on Third Man anymore?

Magnolia has a signed version of this. Only 150 available. Tried to preorder but won't let me choose shipping for some reason.

1583955074518.png

Magnolia has a signed version of this. Only 150 available. Tried to preorder but won't let me choose shipping for some reason.

View attachment 35997

Getting the same thing on this end.

View attachment 35997

I got through! Thanks for sharing! Will have all 3 signed now!

The £10 postage was a bit steep..I went for the cd and vinyl bundle .. got all the manics CDs singles, albums, deluxe etc so have to keep up... check out Hibernation..my favourite b side of theirs

This has been on my wantlist for so long. This and Lifeblood are the only ones I don’t have on vinyl. Also wish they’d reissue Lipstick Traces.

View attachment 35997

Try code: SHIP2ME for free shipping on Magnolia signed version. :)

View attachment 35988

I actually like this color variant better than the pink one.

Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock n Roll being reissued on gold with a great shirt -

I’VE SEEN HER NAKED TWICE!!...I’VE SEEN HER NAKED TWICE!!!

Last edited:
1583967302915.png

Looks like VMP is getting on on this one as well.

The gold variant looks much much better than the pink and has a 7". I'm happy with my purchase even after seeing the autographed version and VMP version after purchasing.

Yeah I love Donkeys and Comfort Comes off the b-sides from that era, real pointers as to what comes next. I’m looking to thin my CD collection, not expanding it 😂 I have a host of the books of their later albums signed that’ll be raffled off to fund vinyl purchases once I get the vinyl discography completed! I just wish they’d repress lipstick traces, lifeblood (even if it’s rubbish I’m a completist) and the singles collection.

Yeah I love Donkeys and Comfort Comes off the b-sides from that era, real pointers as to what comes next. I’m looking to thin my CD collection, not expanding it 😂 I have a host of the books of their later albums signed that’ll be raffled off to fund vinyl purchases once I get the vinyl discography completed! I just wish they’d repress lipstick traces, lifeblood (even if it’s rubbish I’m a completist) and the singles collection.

I managed to get the Q magazine vinyl edition of National Treasures.. quite poorly done tbh ! Some poor editing (almost like some one ripped an iTunes compilation) and only 14 tracks ..one exclusive. Worth a bit now.. I might have a listen to Lifeblood again today ..the opener and empty souls are great ..however the 1st single Nixon was as bad as U2’s sexy boots song for destroying previously great bands run of strong lead singles ... it’s a real dirge

The latest release from Soul Step Records is The Local Honeys “The Gospel.” This is the latest release as part of the Footprint Series that Soul Step releases in order to preserve and promote old time Country, Bluegrass, and Folk.

Owner Melvin Dillon added ”This authentic mountain music is disappearing, and that’s why we have the Footprint Series and why we believe so much in this LP. We have to preserve this music for future generations to appreciate. The Local Honeys grew up in the same mountains as I, heard the same mountain sounds, breathed the same mountain air. This album is a true snapshot into that culture.”

The Local Honeys are Linda Jean Stokley and Montana Hobbs. They have had a big year, recently dazzling audiences all over Europe opening for Tyler Childers and releasing “The Gospel.” They have dedicated themselves to the preservation of old music and the creation of new music.

This is the soundtrack of the most rocking mountain church you could find. Lots of foot stompin’, hand clappin’ and the tightest harmonies. Put this record on and let The Local Honeys take you to the mountains and show you The Gospel.

Limited to 100 OFFERING PLATE GOLD Vinyl. Open to Soul Step Subscribers on 3/14. It's free to sign up over at our website, www.soulsteprecords.com. You can chat more with us over at the Vinyl Clubs Forum.

IMG_8886.jpg

Back