Pre-Order Thread

Two new pre-orders from Atlantic Canada that I am excited for today...

Norma MacDonald's fifth album will be her first to get a vinyl pressing:

Also a new Les Hay babies album coming very soon:

If folks are into Francophone folk-pop and didn't check out the last solo album from Les Hay Babies' Julie Aube, it's well worth a listen:

Do you have a preferred method for signing over a thousand albums? Unpaid interns? Perhaps a squad of well trained monkeys? A team of street urchins a lá Oliver Twist?
We're getting a shipment of un-shrink-wrapped empty jackets, to sign and them send off to Kindercore in Athens. YES street urchins will be involved, helping streamline the operation (we're planning on two days...no idea how many Sharpies will die during this process...a lot.

We're getting a shipment of un-shrink-wrapped empty jackets, to sign and them send off to Kindercore in Athens. YES street urchins will be involved, helping streamline the operation (we're planning on two days...no idea how many Sharpies will die during this process...a lot.

Looking forward to album.

Make sure your shipper uses quality shipping boxes that extends out to protect the corners of those sweet looking covers.

I want it really bad but I have relatively clean originals of the three albums and not sure how much I will listen to the extras. Plus I can’t afford it. But from what I hear, it is a fantastic package. Do you know if they will break out the albums any time from the box?
Same but i splurged in this one because i was sad I missed out on Volume 1 and these albums are all so great. They really should do individual reissues though.
The individual albums were never split out from Volume 1, and I don't expect them to split out Volume 2. I think (but could easily be wrong!) that Domino have licensed the albums for the box sets and a limited digital license.

Both box sets are great - I got the first for a good price, and I was straight on to the second as soon as it was announced as I'd been waiting impatiently for years!

When this Kickstarter hits $1M will you throw our forum a pizza party?

1582384194488.png

1582384203097.png

1582384214543.png

So, this is not exactly a preorder but I found out this was released last week.

Zalagasper is a Slovenian duo that participated last year on Eurovision with an amazing trip-hop track called "Sebi". It was so not-Eurovision.
They released an album with one side with Slovenian songs and the other side with songs in English (and a cover of Glass Animals!).
The album is on Spotify; if you like trip-hop or electronic minimalistic music, give them a listen.

Or just press play on the track:

So I like this a lot, but I don’t $40 like it:

So I like this a lot, but I don’t $40 like it:
I feel like Theo’s stuff is always so expensive...never liked any of his solo stuff enough to drop $40+ on the vinyl versions...

New Elder album is up for pre-order:

And EU store:

Back