Pre-Order Thread

Looks like the next batch to Prince releases are coming March 27th:

"THE RAINBOW CHILDREN"

And a 5-disc set of....

One Night Alone Live (1 CD)

It Aint Over (2 CD)

One Nite Alone Solo piano & Voice (1 CD)

Live At The Aladdin (1 DVD)

Vinyl versions of all except the DVD (obviously)

THE RAINBOW CHILDREN Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084B23HCW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Xm2sEb15Q33DE

"THE RAINBOW CHILDREN"

And a 5-disc set of....

It Aint Over (2 CD)

THE RAINBOW CHILDREN Amazon link: PRINCE - THE RAINBOW CHILDREN - Amazon.com Music
The link you posted is for the 2LP vinyl? Or the 5 Disc?

Either way...holy crap!

WHOOPS I just posted in the introduce yourself thread, but OF COURSE there is a pre-order thread here!
thanks Wes for sharing earlier today!
YEP we have a Kickstarter up, and we are pumped!

Kinda surreal that you guys are posting in here. Also... it's very 1995 that this connection is happening in an internet forum. Anyways, backed ya this morning. Love that you're doing this!

The splatter copy sold out in just minutes. I ordered my black copy from the Cat Corp bandcamp which was for USA buyers. I checked the UK bandcamp for the label itself and no joke, shipping was over 200 dollars to my state. I don't know if that was a mistake on their end or not, but my gosh...

Holy cow, vaporwave enthusiasts are rabid. I don’t count myself as one but I occasionally grab a title for the ambient collection.

I do like Cat Corp a lot so I was interested in both News at 11 and Palm Mall Mars. I don’t know how I did it but I was able to grab the color variants of both.

I grabbed the orange Mars and was considering swapping it out for the green but in the few seconds it took to click back a page the copies were down to the single digits. I hit the checkout button and got the hell out of there. All color variants of both titles were sold out in 2-3 minutes. The black News hung around for a half-hour. Insane.

As info the $216 US shipping price through the Cat Corp Bandcamp was by design to restrict US buyers from raiding the allotment for the European market. But per Cat Corp’s twitter feed if there are any copies left on Wednesday they are opening sales to the US.

Last edited:
Holy cow, vaporwave enthusiasts are rabid. I don’t count myself as one but I occasionally grab a title for my ambient collection.

It's why I don't concern myself or really follow this particular genre. I do have 新しい日の誕生 (Birth of a New Day) by 2814 reissued last year, but I don't even consider it "vaporwave" as much as a futuristic ambient release.

I would love HKE to reissue/repress HK.

"THE RAINBOW CHILDREN"

And a 5-disc set of....

It Aint Over (2 CD)

THE RAINBOW CHILDREN Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084B23HCW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Xm2sEb15Q33DE
I'm still holding out hope that an all analog Love Symbol is coming....but I'm quickly losing faith

WHOOPS I just posted in the introduce yourself thread, but OF COURSE there is a pre-order thread here!

Congrats to you guys for hitting nearly 4x the goal in just 24 hours!

It's pretty great that you came here to share this. Excited to see this in person!

Not sure if this was posted yet:

Beautiful!
i need a new copy since my original one pops like there’s no tomorrow!

Same. I always have so much fun listening to it when I do, but it's an album I don't feel the need to listen to often.

I may or may not have caved for an autographed copy about 20 minutes after posting this but...

...I feel better about it and it's really cool that you're here. Congrats on demolishing your goal so quickly!!

I'm still holding out hope that an all analog Love Symbol is coming....but I'm quickly losing faith
It’s clear to me that the marquee WB stuff is being handled differently. Honestly, I’m super onboard with a deluxe package for Love Symbol with a show and outtakes and b-sides.

"THE RAINBOW CHILDREN"

And a 5-disc set of....

It Aint Over (2 CD)

THE RAINBOW CHILDREN Amazon link: PRINCE - THE RAINBOW CHILDREN - Amazon.com Music
RAINBOW CHILDREN!!!

Hate that it's Newbury, but glad it's getting a new colorway under $100.

I'm having a hell of a time deciding whether to get this...I've got a TP of the album already, but this one is just so pretty

Back