Pre-Order Thread

I love that it took just a few short hours for their goal to be doubled! So excited!
I really don't think they understood the hype for this album on vinyl until today.

They were thinking the goal would be hit within 1-2 weeks (with a 4 week window from KS). The fact that it was hit in less than 2 hours is awesome and should have been expected.

Also, there are other bands watching this...lots of 90's acts with ownership of their masters or recordings are taking note.

The Kickstarter for Presidents of the United States of America is up now!

Grabbed this for the lady, who also wanted the shirt. I saw these guys at Bumbershoot in 1995 with Built To Spill, Love Battery, and Sweet Water. It was very mid-90s Seattle of me. In more recent years, I've seen Caspar Babypants, which is very Seattle parent of me

Grabbed this for the lady, who also wanted the shirt. I saw these guys at Bumbershoot in 1995 with Built To Spill, Love Battery, and Sweet Water. It was very mid-90s Seattle of me. In more recent years, I've seen Caspar Babypants, which is very Seattle parent of me
Ooh, love me some Sweet Water.

Parasite score is coming to vinyl!

I got a shipping notice for this on Feb 6th with a tracking number but it still hasn't shipped/updated. Has anyone received the peach (or other) version of this?

UPDATE: Sacred Bones got back to me super quick. These are delayed by 1-2 weeks but should be shipped out soon.

Last edited:
Got a black copy while walking around grocery shopping with my wife and kids. It was sooo stressful because at the same time I had to order another limited record from a different seller which was even more limited. Gawl...
I had even checked earlier this morning to see if it was up yet, and it wasn’t. A couple hours later I got the email and clicked in, but all is the splatter were gone. Got a black though.

I got a shipping notice for this on Feb 6th with a tracking number but it still hasn't shipped/updated. Has anyone received the peach (or other) version of this?

UPDATE: Sacred Bones got back to me super quick. These are delayed by 1-2 weeks but should be shipped out soon.

WaxWork version is in the mail and on the move. Mine shows Wednesday delivery.

I had even checked earlier this morning to see if it was up yet, and it wasn’t. A couple hours later I got the email and clicked in, but all is the splatter were gone. Got a black though.

I thought it was supposed to go up yesterday, so I rechecked the tweet last night which stated it was today at 1pm Central. That's 11 on the Westcoast, where I'm at. By 11:01, it was down to between 60 and 70 copies of the splatter left.

Last edited:
I thought it was supposed to go up yesterday, so I rechecked the tweet last night which stated it was today at 1pm Central. That's 11 on the Westcoast, where I'm at. By 11:01, it was down to between 60 and 70 copies of the splatter left.
Holy shit that’s fast! Guess I should just be happy with the black then. 👍

The splatter copy sold out in just minutes. I ordered my black copy from the Cat Corp bandcamp which was for USA buyers. I checked the UK bandcamp for the label itself and no joke, shipping was over 200 dollars to my state. I don't know if that was a mistake on their end or not, but my gosh...

Yeah. This turned out to be one of of those things where, unless you were on there immediately, it vanishes. The black is sold out now, too.
The more I've listened to it the more I like it and appreciate it's "vision" as someone on here said. Also the later tracks incorporating the old Weather Channel audio is neat because my dad would constantly watch that channel for updates on snow reports because he was always going skiing in the winter.

WHOOPS I just posted in the introduce yourself thread, but OF COURSE there is a pre-order thread here!
thanks Wes for sharing earlier today!
YEP we have a Kickstarter up, and we are pumped!

WHOOPS I just posted in the introduce yourself thread, but OF COURSE there is a pre-order thread here!

YES!!!!!! They’re here;)

This is the kinda Presidential campaign I can get behind.

Do you have a preferred method for signing over a thousand albums? Unpaid interns? Perhaps a squad of well trained monkeys? A team of street urchins a lá Oliver Twist?

Back