Pre-Order Thread

For those that didnt go for the VMP pressing, Sounds Of The Universe has the Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - What Kinda Music limited Deluxe LP with 3 extra tracks, music book, recycled plastic dust jacket, recycled plectrum all for £26.

This has been off my radar, but finally listened to the one available single and really like it. Can anyone tell me more about this?

The Kickstarter for Presidents of the United States of America is up now!

PUSA is not my thing, but watching the excitement around this is so fun. And it gives me hope for other records with insane values on discogs getting repressed.

For those that didnt go for the VMP pressing, Sounds Of The Universe has the Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - What Kinda Music limited Deluxe LP with 3 extra tracks, music book, recycled plastic dust jacket, recycled plectrum all for £26.

As an addendum to this, if you're in the States and cool with a standard edition, the pre-order is down to $26.99 on Amazon with their usual price guarantee!

1581958898811.png

Didn't know there would be this much excitement for PUSA. My co-worker knows Andrew from PUSA and put out a 7" from his other project The Black Panties earlier this year. I got to hear the test press of it and own the splatter version. Sounds awesome!

The Black Panties

View attachment 33243
...and now I want a Kingdome Records shirt.

Back