Pre-Order Thread

On one hand, it's super convenient to always have a bowl within arms reach to drop the keys into, but on the other it's a pain having to look in 200+ bowls scattered around the house if I don't remember which one I dropped the keys in...

so THIS is why there's so much coke bottle clear out there! finally it all makes sense!

On one hand, it's super convenient to always have a bowl within arms reach to drop the keys into, but on the other it's a pain having to look in 200+ bowls scattered around the house if I don't remember which one I dropped the keys in...

so there is a lot of, ahem, putting keys in bowls going on at your place...

Philip Pullman - His Dark Materials (heavyweight Daemonic Dustburst Splatter Vinyl) - Amazon Exclusive Signed Edition

Amazon exclusive includes a stand alone art print signed by Philip Pullman, limited to 500 units. Demon Records presents these full-cast BBC Radio dramatisations of the celebrated trilogy, pressed on 9 x 180g heavyweight daemonic dustburst Splatter vinyl.
Three Lavish gatefold sleeves feature dust-inspired illustrations, spectacularly realised in metallic Copper ink, plus full cast and production details. Each of the nine heavyweight 180g discs is housed its own illustrated inner pocket.

Last edited:
1581609732512.png

Celebrating 40 years of Rush’s Permanent Waves! The 3 LP Deluxe Edition features original album packaging, a newly designed gatefold jacket for the two discs of live bonus tracks (from the 1980 Permanent Waves World Tour) and an 8-page booklet of unreleased photos all housed in a slipcase. Permanent Waves is deemed as the poignant moment the band reinvented themselves and their sound. Features tracks like “The Spirit Of Radio” and “Freewill”.

View attachment 32691

Celebrating 40 years of Rush’s Permanent Waves! The 3 LP Deluxe Edition features original album packaging, a newly designed gatefold jacket for the two discs of live bonus tracks (from the 1980 Permanent Waves World Tour) and an 8-page booklet of unreleased photos all housed in a slipcase. Permanent Waves is deemed as the poignant moment the band reinvented themselves and their sound. Features tracks like “The Spirit Of Radio” and “Freewill”.
This might be my favorite Rush album. But I hate the new redesigned artwork that they’re doing for the reissue campaign. Still, I want this!

Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - What Kinda Music

00842812123108_1024x.jpg

“What Kinda Music” is an astonishing collaboration between two artists of very different disciplines, and one of the most unique and seamlessly original projects of its ilk to date.

Deluxe LP
  • WHAT KINDA MUSIC DELUXE LP - ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS 2LP 180G GATEFOLD WITH MUSIC BOOK, RECYCLED PLASTIC DUST JACKET, RECYCLED PLECTRUM + THREE BONUS TRACKS
  • WHAT KINDA MUSIC SOFTPACK CD
  • SIGNED ART PRINT

Also on VMP

Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - What Kinda Music

00842812123108_1024x.jpg

“What Kinda Music” is an astonishing collaboration between two artists of very different disciplines, and one of the most unique and seamlessly original projects of its ilk to date.

Deluxe LP
  • WHAT KINDA MUSIC DELUXE LP - ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS 2LP 180G GATEFOLD WITH MUSIC BOOK, RECYCLED PLASTIC DUST JACKET, RECYCLED PLECTRUM + THREE BONUS TRACKS
  • WHAT KINDA MUSIC SOFTPACK CD
  • SIGNED ART PRINT

Also on VMP
I’m undecided on this still. I do like Yussef Dayes though. His collab album with Kamaal Williams, Black Focus, is an all timer.

1581617387391.png

Back