Pre-Order Thread

You didn’t happen to go to the Caspar Adultpants show, did you? My kids have loved Babypants for a long time, kinda interested in what the mature theme entailed.

Also, PUTSA’s II is underrated. Or maybe it isn’t, maybe people like it like I do but I just don’t hear about it.

Absolutely underrated. I listen to it more than their S/T. Got real lucky and found a used copy of it on vinyl in my local records store's bin.

You didn’t happen to go to the Caspar Adultpants show, did you? My kids have loved Babypants for a long time, kinda interested in what the mature theme entailed.

Also, PUTSA’s II is underrated. Or maybe it isn’t, maybe people like it like I do but I just don’t hear about it.

No, after working both Fri/Sat shows and knowing I'd be back for Luna tonight (Penthouse) & tomorrow (Bewitched), I figured that was enough time for a non-employee to spend at The Tractor ;)

I think II probably is underrated a bit, but given the style of music & presenting it to a now-national audience, it was going to be difficult to match the debut. It was also their first release for Columbia which I'm sure brought its own issues.

Feels weird typing this but the new A7X B-Sides album (really a remaster/repress with a few new B-sides) actually sounds really good. Which is usually not the case for A7X. 14 year old me is happy.

Not sure if there are any other fans on here but former Let's Wrestle frontman Wesley Gonzalez has announced his second solo album, Appalling Human.

Preorder here

a2779890856_10.jpg

View attachment 31339

Seriously, if anyone sees a preorder link for this from Bullmoose or somewhere else please post it here!

Essential Shoegaze classic.
Hey thanks for introducing me to this. I was completely unfamiliar and just gave it a go and Yeah this is a great record.

1581534646435.png

Back