Pre-Order Thread

Highly recommended.

Nightmares On Wax - Smokers Delight
ReleaseProduct-175630-100004.jpg
Completely unfamiliar, but 4 minutes in and I may be hooked. This is sounding like the exact kind of mellow jams that tend to get the most spins in my home.

Cross-posting from the Nicole Atkins N&G ROTM thread...

New music announced:

Signed and/or red LP preorders are available here:

Cross-posting from the Nicole Atkins N&G ROTM thread...

New music announced:

The lead single for this is 🔥 🔥

Being on Kickstarter means that it might not sell out right? It's just for the production funding? Kickstarter is always a bit uuuhhh, hmm...

I'm sure there will be some limited packages, per usual, but yeah this means everyone that wants a copy will be able to pre-order one. I don't know how many they plan to press beyond the pre-order amount for post-campaign sales, and they may be waiting to see what the demand is like before making that decision. We were all standing around chatting before doors opened, with his band playing in support of our label's album release shows, but he has a goal in mind of how many they'd like to sell. I do feel comfortable saying that Kickstarter Music is all over this and looking forward to hyping it.

There also doesn't seem to be any indication the guys are interested in playing shows to promote the vinyl release (not official, just my read on the situation). It was an amusing coincidence that Jason was drumming for Nevada Bachelors on Fri/Sat, and then Chris was playing the same venue on Sunday night (Casper Adultpants, a "mature" theme on his children's music band Casper Babypants).

I'm sure there will be some limited packages, per usual, but yeah this means everyone that wants a copy will be able to pre-order one. I don't know how many they plan to press beyond the pre-order amount for post-campaign sales, and they may be waiting to see what the demand is like before making that decision. We were all standing around chatting before doors opened, with his band playing in support of our label's album release shows, but he has a goal in mind of how many they'd like to sell. I do feel comfortable saying that Kickstarter Music is all over this and looking forward to hyping it.

There also doesn't seem to be any indication the guys are interested in playing shows to promote the vinyl release (not official, just my read on the situation). It was an amusing coincidence that Jason was drumming for Nevada Bachelors on Fri/Sat, and then Chris was playing the same venue on Sunday night (Casper Adultpants, a "mature" theme on his children's music band Casper Babypants).
You didn’t happen to go to the Caspar Adultpants show, did you? My kids have loved Babypants for a long time, kinda interested in what the mature theme entailed.

Also, II is underrated. Or maybe it isn’t, maybe people like it like I do but I just don’t hear about it.

You didn’t happen to go to the Caspar Adultpants show, did you? My kids have loved Babypants for a long time, kinda interested in what the mature theme entailed.

Also, PUTSA’s II is underrated. Or maybe it isn’t, maybe people like it like I do but I just don’t hear about it.
I just snagged a sealed copy of II on cogs for $25:)

Back