Pre-Order Thread

Orville Peck UO red variant got a restock:
I think it's sold out again...

The Maria’s EPS are back in stock:

The Kundalini Genie - 11:11, pressed on white vinyl, about 36 left, edition of 400. Media Mail shipping. FFO: Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Catherine Wheel, 90s psych/shoegaze/rock

11:11 is the fourth studio album from The Kundalini Genie. The album features transcendental sitar, droning hypnotic fuzz rock and dreamy, spaced out soundscapes.

Last edited:
The Maria’s EPS are back in stock:
$15 shipping is yucky... would’ve considered for less, as a band I’ve never heard and was mildly interested in, but $45 is pushing it. Pass.

Nadine Shah is set to release her new album on June 5th. Signed black variants available in her store; Rough Trade sells an orange variant.

The Kickstarter for Presidents of the United States of America is up now!

Pretty sure this is legit the only piece of vinyl my wife has ever asked for directly and I had to be the bearer of bad news when I discovered it had somehow NEVER been repressed. So, this was backed instantly. Sprung for a signed copy because why not make it a little extra special!

The Kickstarter for Presidents of the United States of America is up now!

Thanks, that write-up gave me a headache, before my coffee at least, and I'm a little nervous about the mastering info, but I had to do it. I think it went up $4k while I read it. Good for them.

Last edited:
For those that didnt go for the VMP pressing, Sounds Of The Universe has the Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - What Kinda Music limited Deluxe LP with 3 extra tracks, music book, recycled plastic dust jacket, recycled plectrum all for £26.

Back