Pre-Order Thread

Wanted to give y'all a heads up - keep your eyes open for a release announcement on Monday. 90's album, never been reissued on vinyl, existing copies go for $100+ with ease.

Not sure on press counts, so I wanted to give folks here some advance notice just in case.
Is this something other than the Presidents of the United States of America self-titled reissue?

Is this something other than the Presidents of the United States of America self-titled reissue?
Guess I should have backread...wasn't aware news had leaked yet.

President's of the United States self titled repress looks like it's going to be announced February 17th. Amazing news!

I'll add to this:

Stoughton, cut at Rare Form, pressed in the US @ Kindercore.

Someone said it will be a kickstarter type-deal so not sure how limited it will be. Thanks for reminding me it was on sale Monday though!
It will be crowd funded, yes. The campaign will open on Monday.

The band is releasing it independently, no reissue label or anything like that.

Fingers crossed there might be a deluxe edition or something like that. This album has been on my want list for quite a long time but never pulled the trigger on discogs.

Fingers crossed there might be a deluxe edition or something like that. This album has been on my want list for quite a long time but never pulled the trigger on discogs.
I don't have all the details yet....but A) it is my understanding that Laundry Room in Seattle was still recording to tape in '95 B) Greg @ Rare Form can cut from tape. I've been pushing for this to be AAA. I don't know if there's going to be any deluxe offerings, but this should be a better sounding release than the '95 originals.

I don't have all the details yet....but A) it is my understanding that Laundry Room in Seattle was still recording to tape in '95 B) Greg @ Rare Form can cut from tape. I've been pushing for this to be AAA. I don't know if there's going to be any deluxe offerings, but this should be a better sounding release than the '95 originals.
Will be fun to a/b it to the OG

Will it be the record as it was when Pop Llama originally released it, or the one that was (I think) re-recorded for Columbia? I have the Pop Llama CD, and Kitty has beeps censoring out the bad words. From what I recall, the Columbia release had been re-recorded, but I could be wrong.

Hello friends. New album coming from Trace Mountains. If you don't know his work check out his album "A Partner To Lean On", first track Cary's Dream is so good, as is the track Forgiveness. In fact, that album made it onto the highly respected "Best Albums of 2018 You Never Heard Of" list, which is a word doc on my computer that is highly respected by me.

and here a color-in-color variant

Last edited:
Back