Pre-Order Thread

Czarface - "Call Me" 7- inch, exclusive to DJ 7L's brick and mortar record shop on Black Friday. He just threw them online. Numbered out of 300

Will somebody please tag me if you see a pre-order anywhere for the Dead Meadow reissue of Feathers? It looks like maybe it got released in Europe earlier this month, but the band says US pre-orders for a deluxe version should go up soon.

Also, for anyone interested, it sounds like there's a full reissue campaign afoot. They also said in the comments on that post that they'll probably reissue Shivering King early next year.

FYI for anyone following along, these are now up for purchase at Dead Meadow's bigcartel store and some other places online. $30 retail for 2LP + CD.

Will somebody please tag me if you see a pre-order anywhere for the Dead Meadow reissue of Feathers? It looks like maybe it got released in Europe earlier this month, but the band says US pre-orders for a deluxe version should go up soon.

Also, for anyone interested, it sounds like there's a full reissue campaign afoot. They also said in the comments on that post that they'll probably reissue Shivering King early next year.

@Indymisanthrope !!!!

Dispatch "Silent Steeples" new pressing of 500 copies.

I wondered if this was coming since I've seen so many original copies pop up on Discogs in the last month or so.

Is there a reason the reissue of this on clear is preferred over the OG? I know it’s “remastered” but was thE 1st press unlistenable for some reason?

Barring serious quality issues, I prefer to collect the 1st press. If there are OGs flooding the market, maybe I’ll snag one while I can.

Back