Pre-Order Thread

New Avey Tare ep

New Avey Tare ep

Damnit Avey, don't you know I have Christmas presents to buy??

Are we sure the pressing isnt ungood?
Well, my black version sounds pretty good - it’s no MoFi but it’s highly listenable - though I’ve heard others have less than optimal experiences so it might not be consistent. But compared to every other release of his, it’s head and shoulders above the rest.

Well, my black version sounds pretty good - it’s no MoFi but it’s highly listenable - though I’ve heard others have less than optimal experiences so it might not be consistent. But compared to every other release of his, it’s head and shoulders above the rest.
It’s not good either. It’s just there. I love Bon Iver, but at this point, they might be digital only moving forward. Crappy, sub par, not as bad as the last bad pressing just don’t do anything for me anymore.
Yea I love the new album but have waited on the vinyl due to his history of terrible pressings. I havent heard good things about the black and wasnt sure if these new variants were supposed to be better pressing/mastering

Hand Habits Vinyl Campaign

Yea I love the new album but have waited on the vinyl due to his history of terrible pressings. I havent heard good things about the black and wasnt sure if these new variants were supposed to be better pressing/mastering
Yeah my black sounds awful and I’m thinking bout grabbing a color...but I know those will sound bad too

My black copy was surprisingly perfect. Almost couldn’t believe it. Sounds great too.

I like George Clanton's music a lot. I don't like 7" records, so I'm on the fence here. There are only 85 of these left though if you want one though.

EDIT: Didn't even realize this is music with 311 guy until I looked up who Nick Hexum is - so 311 fans might be interested.

Back