Pre-Order Thread

1603293221596.png

No.
The 6131 is clear with yellow splatter

She's channeling her inner Stryper on her webstore, JB store was clear with yellow and black splatter.

I may have been mistaken in reading the original post, but missing out on her website's variant and instead buying from Matador should result in receiving the same variant, anyway?

No.
The 6131 is clear with yellow splatter

She's channeling her inner Stryper on her webstore, JB store was clear with yellow and black splatter.
Both Matador and JB Store have exactly the same description... clear yellow w/ yellow and black spatter.

I ended up getting it from the Matador store. I'm not sure why one would go with the 6131 single color spatter variant while the multi color spatter variant is still available though :)

looks like there are going to be VMP and Magnolia variants as well, based on the album landing page...

Both Matador and JB Store have exactly the same description... clear yellow w/ yellow and black spatter.

I ended up getting it from the Matador store. I'm not sure why one would go with the 6131 single color spatter variant while the multi color spatter variant is still available though :)

looks like there are going to be VMP and Magnolia variants as well, based on the album landing page...

I might as well delcare bankruptcy. I have been trying to buy all the Magnolia exclusives but they are putting out three a week lately so I am not sure I am going to be able to keep up with that and stay married.

I understand Phoebe and Julien, but disregarding that Lucy Dacus has the strongest voice in that group is criminal.
tenor.gif

I was a fan of Lucy way before I became a fan of Phoebe and Julien so maybe I'm biased. Her (Lucy's) first album is a classic IMO.

I went 6131 b/c it will match with my other releases I bought of hers and I suspect is the most limited in number

View attachment 71164
View attachment 71165
US versions of the new album here
1603295673402.png1603295680867.png1603295687227.png

Back