Pre-Order Thread

I might as well delcare bankruptcy. I have been trying to buy all the Magnolia exclusives but they are putting out three a week lately so I am not sure I am going to be able to keep up with that and stay married.
While not up yet, the link to the Magnolia variant page implies it's very likely just a clear variant.

Heck, I just ordered it with my credit card, so if something goes wrong, there's some security!

Looking forward to getting this!
I'm glad you were able to order! I've been ordering from them for the past few months and consider them very reputable. It's true they aren't always able to send what they list, but their listings always are accurate (e.g., they don't say they have something in stock unless they have it in stock; they note when they are uncertain of availability), and they are very good about refunding payment if they can't fulfill an order. Perhaps there is some question about whether they will be able to get this to you (though I'm not reading any uncertainty in their listing), but you don't have to worry about their integrity. Good luck!

View attachment 71161

margo-price-perfectly-imperfect-at-the-ryman-clear-w-red-splatter-lp

Margo Price

Perfectly Imperfect At The Ryman (Clear w/ Red Splatter)​

Magnolia Exclusive
1603296416953.png

Hand-numbered gatefold featuring photography by Mary McCartney, Sonny McCartney and Paul McCartney (it’s a family affair!)

Limited-edition (3000 units worldwide) store exclusive made in collaboration with Third Man Records

180g red vinyl disc with printed inner disc sleeve

12” x 18” insert poster

Damn, this morning has been intense asf for new releases haha

Got to leave in a few minutes but at least was able to grab the McCartney in red and cancel the Bullmoose order.

Anyone see any pressing numbers for the new Margo Price? kind of want to wait a bit longer.

Id never wait on an indie exclusive with Bullmoose. I love them but they oversell often. The Loma Vista should be available for a bit, if you want that one.

Id never wait on an indie exclusive with Bullmoose. I love them but they oversell often. The Loma Vista should be available for a bit, if you want that one.
I don’t know about “often.” I literally get weekly shipments of preorders from them and I’ve had two cancelled, lifetime, and that’s because the label shorted their allocation. I mean that’s anecdotal, but virtually everything I order from them is a preorder and I’ve been ordering from them for a few years.

I don’t know about “often.” I literally get weekly shipments of preorders from them and I’ve had two cancelled, lifetime, and that’s because the label shorted their allocation. I mean that’s anecdotal, but virtually everything I order from them is a preorder and I’ve been ordering from them for a few years.

I guess its luck of draw. Dont get me wrong, theyre my go to online store. I place between 50-60 orders with them a year too but Ive had quite a few get shorted.
Youre right, its definitely label allocating them and they seem to do a better job cutting off pre-orders earlier to prevent this now. But I still wouldnt wait for a high demand indie exclusive, just in case...

For anyone who bought this thinking they were getting the signed vinyl, check your order confirmation to make sure it says that. I placed an order yesterday, and the store page said it was signed, but my order receipt didn't, and when I emailed to confirm it would be signed they said that I must have ordered right as the signed copies went out of stock and before the store page updated.

Just gonna start lobbing incendiary devices into the preorder thread like that?
Since we are lobbing incendiary devices into the pre-order thread...can someone explain to me the obsession with Bullmoose?

To put it in Standardized testing terms, I am to Bullmoose as @TheThinWhiteDuke is to Boygenius.
I wonder if new Julien will feature indistinguishable boring slow duets with Bridgers and Dacus?

Have you ever been to one of their stores?
I have...its garbage time.
It comes off as a closer to HMV than Newbury Comics or Rough Trade.
I dont get it.

Back