Pre-Order Thread

The Church - Starfish expanded edition coming in March of 2021 from Intervention Records:
Well guess I can skip the white MOV release from last year and just go for this. I expect it to get a decent release though and March is still far away lol

The Church - Starfish expanded edition coming in March of 2021 from Intervention Records:

I have heard a test pressing of this and it is one of the best sounding pressings I have ever heard. Real system demo disc material, and just an immersive listen in general.

I have heard a test pressing of this and it is one of the best sounding pressings I have ever heard. Real system demo disc material, and just an immersive listen in general.
All of the Intervention stuff I own sounds great. Shane’s doing great work over there.

SpiligionVinylfront_medium.png

SpiligionVinylfront_medium.png
me paying the extra $13 to ship it

Crying behind mask - Imgur (1).jpg

Quick look and I didn’t see this posted yet. A series of live Bowie lps of which this is the 1st. An empty box to store the set in is already sold out. Hopefully more will show up in store.

3F0432CC-4D0C-42CB-BE93-9447DEEC84BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Really digging the two singles from Jesse Kivel's forthcoming album Infinite Jess. They are called William and Northside. Looks like there is a pressing of the album of 250 on bandcamp for preorder:

Really digging the two singles from Jesse Kivel's forthcoming album Infinite Jess. They are called William and Northside. Looks like there is a pressing of the album of 250 on bandcamp for preorder:

That title is too good.

1601906915448.png
The Kills have compiled an extraordinary career spanning b-sides and rarities album titled, appropriately, Little Bastards. The songs date back from the band’s first 7-inch singles in 2002 through to 2009. All of the material has been newly remastered for release on 2xLP, CD & Digital and marks the first ever vinyl pressing for some of these tracks.

Got an email from Bull Moose that the Crow Soundtrack is delayed until 10/30. It was supposed to ship out last Friday.

Back