Pre-Order Thread

1601666757451.png

GRANDADDY - THE SOPHTWARE SLUMP ..... ON A WOODEN PIANO (GOOD RECORDS EDITION-ASTROTURF PINK-LTD TO 300)​

Yes! I own the Deep Web Tour Edition of this, but started listening to the Dissect podcast on this album recently and wanted to grab the version with the lenticular cover and screenplay included and saw it was going for crazy prices.
The CD has the lenticular cover. Then there's the bootleg ones, and one with the screenplay (but no lenticular, just kind of holographic).

Does this repress have the screenplay?

View attachment 68649

GRANDADDY - THE SOPHTWARE SLUMP ..... ON A WOODEN PIANO (GOOD RECORDS EDITION-ASTROTURF PINK-LTD TO 300)​

SHOW ME THE ORIGINAL REMASTER!

Forty dollars? That's a bit rich for my tastes. And I get that doing it all independently would be more expensive, but still, that strikes me as too high a price for an LP.
I won't deny it's a hard pill to swallow. I like the album enough to justify it but I know it's a lot. Unfortunately it's a probably case of buy it now for $40 or wait too long and try to get it from flippers for twice that 😕

Respawned is releasing a Halo Demastered album of the Halo Soundtrack using SNES 16 bit sounds. Kind of a weird mash up, but it looks rad. It's nowhere to click on yet, only announced. Two Variants, Chief Green and Cortana Purple.

View attachment 68661

View attachment 68662
Can we just get the actual halo: CE soundtrack repressed on vinyl, please and thank you?

Can we just get the actual halo: CE soundtrack repressed on vinyl, please and thank you?
Pressed for the first time. The one that was pressed a few years ago is different from the OG album. I talked to the head of merchandise at a halo convention a couple years ago and asked if there was any chance of Halo 3 OST being pressed and he said anything music related is an absolute nightmare so don't hold your breath

Back