Pre-Order Thread

John Prine (Live) was originally released in 1988. It was taped mostly during a three-day stint at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, CA. Oh Boy will be re-releasing on 11/20. There will be an exclusive run of 3275 yellow vinyl +indie exclusive insert.

1601690622679.gif

John Prine (Live) was originally released in 1988. It was taped mostly during a three-day stint at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, CA. Oh Boy will be re-releasing on 11/20. There will be an exclusive run of 3275 yellow vinyl +indie exclusive insert.

View attachment 68714
I was looking for something to get me to free shipping with the new DBT. This is perfect.

I was looking for something to get me to free shipping with the new DBT. This is perfect.

Yeah, really excited about this. Now just give me the Asylum Years for Christmas. I assume it’s going to be a Black Friday RSD release.

The Church - Starfish expanded edition coming in March of 2021 from Intervention Records:

The Church - Starfish expanded edition coming in March of 2021 from Intervention Records:
I love Starfish and will probably grab this. But I hate when they break the flow of an original release by tacking on a couple of bonus tracks onto the same side as songs from the original album.

Back