Pre-Order Thread

Another Bandcamp fundraising effort to support voting rights. As with the first, lots of great artists and (presumably) music, and definitely a worthy cause. I assume this will be a 1-day offer, tomorrow (Friday) when all proceeds go to the artists/nonprofit.

I've been enjoying the first one, and this second comp contains almost twice as many songs (77 vs 40 with the first).

View attachment 68573
That 1,2 punch of feist -hunan touch and phantogram-you are so beautiful is sublime. That jack johbson song it sandwiches is good but a little lost in between

New EABS up on Bandcamp. Only a few of the first vinyl pressing left. I've listened to the full album quite a few times and it's really excellent. Any London jazz fans it's really worth checking them out.

Plus, v exciting news for me - probably the rarest Poly-Rythmo album (only discovered last year, only seen one copy for sale) is being reissued by what looks like a reputable label. I wish more of their proper albums would be reissued.

1601646884873.png

UK Link.

widespread-panic-coconut-image-monkey-image-reissue

Widespread Panic

Coconut Image/Monkey Image (Reissue)​

Open Hand is releasing The Dream, You and Me, and a Rarities/B-sides album on vinyl.

This is really awesome. I wish there was an American store but oh well. I'm glad to see something that I thought was lost from the Trustkill roster make a return. There are still many more gems that can be reissued from that once relevant and amazing label.

Temporary Residence put up a bunch of restocks of previously out of stock items moments ago at noon EST. I was psyched to see the lmtd color vinyl Anniversary Editions of older Explosions in the Sky albums on there:

Everyone should hop on that Eluvium set for $100. It went for $150 4 years ago, less than retail now!

Back