Pre-Order Thread

keith-richards-the-x-pensive-winos-live-at-the-hollywood-palladium-red-vinyl-ltd-2000-north-america

Keith Richards & The X-Pensive Winos

Live At The Hollywood Palladium (Red Vinyl)​

Also launched a Patreon that gives you five dollars off the vinyl if you sign up for it. I am already a Kevin Devine Patreon, not sure I can do another one.
Yeah, I like the idea but I've definitely spent way more on MBD over the years than any other band. I'll buy these records and then a dozen tickets next time they come through town like usual.

A huge amount of high-end audio is Made in China -- from speakers to I think even my beloved PrimaLuna amps? Vincent, Parasound, GoldenEar, the class leader in SACD/CD was Oppo until they discontinued, and yes, all the Apple as well all come to mind. It's a country of 1.2B (ish?) -- they make a fairly broad range things quite well and like any bell curve -- some at the other end of that spectrum. Often, much of the worst might be spec jobs for companies based right in wherever your respective home town might be....
Parasound products are manufactured in Taiwan 🇹🇼 not China.

1601581525387.png

1601581707708.png

Another Bandcamp fundraising effort to support voting rights. As with the first, lots of great artists and (presumably) music, and definitely a worthy cause. I assume this will be a 1-day offer, tomorrow (Friday) when all proceeds go to the artists/nonprofit.

I've been enjoying the first one, and this second comp contains almost twice as many songs (77 vs 40 with the first).

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.08.59 PM.png

Another Bandcamp fundraising effort to support voting rights. As with the first, lots of great artists and (presumably) music, and definitely a worthy cause. I assume this will be a 1-day offer, tomorrow (Friday) when all proceeds go to the artists/nonprofit.

I've been enjoying the first one, and this second comp contains almost twice as many songs (77 vs 40 with the first).

View attachment 68573
just bought it. The first one is great and this sounds, too. Just started listening, but the David Byrne and Pearl Jam Tracks are already great

1601634326430.png

One of my favorite little bands from Australia has decided to put their best album on vinyl 23 years after it's release and a decade after the band broke up. I am more than excited to have this.

Back