Pre-Order Thread

That link shows the two covers, but you're correct....the pre-order/existing subscriber is the exclusive. I don't know if the mock-up was just trying to highlight the photo without text, but it looks like it may not include any text on the front???

@Jan I haven't counted how many people have taken you up on your offer and I don't want you to become a mule (although, as the OBI on my Japanese pressing of Purple Rain reminds us, "Prince Is The Drug")….but, if you can and don't mind shipping to the U.S. then I'd like to be added to the queue. I ordered the online one too, so I'm just trying to get both covers really. If it's becoming too many people asking then no worries.
No problem. just send me a pm

Were you able to get a page in English?

I was successful - all in German - but curious if I was missing the English version button. There was an English section on the product page, but didn't see anything when I checked out.
I used chrome and got option to translate

I need The Story repress, already have the signed Barnes and Noble version of this. Never understood why her records never stay in print.
Yeah, it’s weird. Like those 2016 Brookvale reissues - I think they were limited runs of like 500 each. I need The Story too, hoping that shows up eventually.

I need it as well. I hope it popes up before too long.

Eels - Earth To Dora

goo-goo-dolls-its-christmas-all-over

Goo Goo Dolls

It's Christmas All Over

Someone on reddit mentioned that they keep moving the date on this one every 30 days and that their site manager said they don't have any actually on hand, so could be a gamble but that they'd refund if they don't arrive.

Got a shipping notification from elusive so mines on the move!!!! Looks like they got a hold of some after all.

Is Deep Discount a legit place to preorder from? I may pull the trigger on the Jack's Mannequin they have listed.
Yeah they are. The site is always a jumbled mess to use on mobile though. Their vinyl blowout bin has had some crazy good stuff in there but you have to really dig sometimes.

Any HOMESHAKE fans? Some more Midnight Snack copies were posted (my 2nd fave from them)

Thanks. Looks like I got the last copy.

I actually got an advanced copy of this one, when it was released, because I went to a Homeshake show and he'd had them shipped out to him on the road. I'd planned to order the orange from the site and it turned out that he just had the black. Not a big deal, but I had the In The Shower blue from a pre-order and, after grabbing the pre-order clear for Fresh Air, I've always felt like my continuity was off. This will right things. No one will notice that I've changed outwardly, but I will be just slightly less neurotic.

EDIT:

They restocked 100 and now those are moving quickly

Last edited:
cyndi-lauper-merry-christmashave-a-nice-life-white-vinyl-snow-white-vinyl-ltd-500

Cyndi Lauper

Merry Christmas…Have a Nice Life! (white vinyl)
Snow White Vinyl
Ltd. 500
XMAS VOCAL
REAL GONE MUSIC 1129
UPC: 848064011293
Release Date: 11/6/2020

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

List Price $29.99 (You Save $1.02)
$28.97
NEW
Buy New