Pre-Order Thread

1600198943118.png

Slightly cheaper at Deep Discount's sister site Popmarket, plus THANKS10 gets 10% off
Wow thanks for this! I went ahead and tried it and also canceled my slowdive preorder from Bullmoose for this so let's see if it works...

This looks pretty cool. $13.75/record.

They're also offering a subscription service for downloads of 12 live albums, 1 per month for a year:
Is the download sub from last year? Your post was the first time I heardbout it. The new thing seems to be the 4lp vinyl

Is the download sub from last year? Your post was the first time I heardbout it. The new thing seems to be the 4lp vinyl
Good question. Looks like it probably did start in 2019, but it's still active so I suppose once a person chooses and pays one of the subscription fees, they can download the first month's live recording, then one a month from there. Also looks like this subscription is the only way to get these live recordings, which already exist, so there isn't any "real-time" element to the subscription.

And yes, the 4LP vinyl set is new. There are 24 tracks listed on Bandcamp, but the description says that if you purchase the vinyl, you get the 24-track download immediately, "plus the complete album the moment it's released," which makes me wonder if the 4LPs will cover more than 24 tracks (which would amount to only 4 cuts per side).

Back