It's Christmas All Over
XMAS VOCAL
WARNER RECORDS 643524
UPC: 093624889953
Release Date: 10/30/2020

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

$21.98

I'm pretty sure I'm going to by the Goo Goo Dolls Christmas album.

Not sure about Cyndi Lauper. Cyndi for sure looks like a limited repress that would be collectable, but is it at all a decent Christmas Album. I'm more interesting in a good christmas album than just buying it because it's limited. Anyone familiar with it?

Three Nickel Creek reissues listed for November release

looks like these are all up on amazon for $27 each ($8 less)

has anyone come across any better non-amazon deals for these preorders?

Not super familiar with the releases from NIN's site, but will this Social Network version be available elsewhere later?
Yes - Amazon always gets these Definitive Pressings. Sure others too

Also to quell FOMO - the original pressing became scarce and resold for a lot (too much) - even though it had bad reviews. This doesn't say limited. But even The Fragile Deviations 1 (2017) says "limited" and is readily available. I imagine this will be well-stocked for a bit of time to come.

Last edited:
Not super familiar with the releases from NIN's site, but will this Social Network version be available elsewhere later?
I made the mistake of panic-buying their initial re-pressings from their site only to see them go up (and still be up) literally everywhere for a cheaper price. Probably gonna grab mine from my local shop.

Thanks. Looks like I got the last copy.

I actually got an advanced copy of this one, when it was released, because I went to a Homeshake show and he'd had them shipped out to him on the road. I'd planned to order the orange from the site and it turned out that he just had the black. Not a big deal, but I had the In The Shower blue from a pre-order and, after grabbing the pre-order clear for Fresh Air, I've always felt like my continuity was off. This will right things. No one will notice that I've changed outwardly, but I will be just slightly less neurotic.

EDIT:

They restocked 100 and now those are moving quickly

Hell yea!! I am in the same boat kinda. i wanted to grab the blue cuz my Midnight Snack is just the black. I have Fresh Air clear and the Yellow Helium tho. However since in the Shower is black i have accepted that the first two albums will be just have to be black and the next two will be color. I havent jumped on the Helium Remixes but I need to still

Looks like a more colorful album art vs. the OG press. I like that to help differentiate the two, but this will surely lower the original prices.

I'm surprised that VMP is doing a pressing. Seems sorta lame to me I don't know...

Bunch-a wannabes! 😤

Variant is cool, but they are way too late in the game lol. When did the preorder drop, like 2 weeks ago? If it's still in store I may grab one later. 🤔

Their note on it is pretty funny:

*NOTE

WE DESIGNED THIS REISSUE TO INCLUDE A BOOKLET CONTAINING ESSAYS FROM ID SOFTWARE’S JOHN CARMACK AND AMERICAN MCGEE. A CERTAIN UNNAMED VIDEO GAME PUBLISHER MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO INCLUDE THIS IN THE PACKAGE, SO PLEASE HONOR THEIR WISHES BY NOT CLICKING HERE TO EVEN SEE THE ESSAYS OR HERE TO PRINT THE BOOKLET OUT FOR YOURSELF.

I'm surprised that VMP is doing a pressing. Seems sorta lame to me I don't know...

Bunch-a wannabes! 😤

I could imagine their exclusives in many ways is just a way for them to maintain relationships with labels in the hope that they'll eventually be able to get true exclusive for their ROTM from their catalogue.

It's hardly even curation anymore, I fully envision it's the label telling them "do this."

Back