Pre-Order Thread

Does anyone know where I can get MOV records online???

BullMoose has their listing up too, so I’m guessing it’ll be up everywhere by end of day.

BullMoose has their listing up too, so I’m guessing it’ll be up everywhere by end of day.
Already not available,

Yeah I was stalking bullmoose all weekend and this morning for this listing and it was already gone whenI finally saw it. I messaged them and they said their pre-order alotment was gone almost immediately since this is such a limited pressing.

i just sucked it up and ordered one through Banquet and one through HHV and hope one actually comes through

Yeah I was stalking bullmoose all weekend and this morning for this listing and it was already gone whenI finally saw it. I messaged them and they said their pre-order alotment was gone almost immediately since this is such a limited pressing.

i just sucked it up and ordered one through Banquet and one through HHV and hope one actually comes through

If it is that limited, I am suprised they even put it up for sale. I messaged them about the new Josh Ritter album and they said it was so limited that they weren't putting it up for preorder in the store.

If it is that limited, I am suprised they even put it up for sale. I messaged them about the new Josh Ritter album and they said it was so limited that they weren't putting it up for preorder in the store.

Yeah, honestly I had to have checked their site no more than 5-10 minutes before it was posted and it was gone already. And without any twitter announcement or anything.
Why MoV is only doing 1.5k pressing of this blows my mind.

Yeah, honestly I had to have checked their site no more than 5-10 minutes before it was posted and it was gone already. And without any twitter announcement or anything.
Why MoV is only doing 1.5k pressing of this blows my mind.
They're doing a black pressing as well. So if you want it just to have it you should be able to get it.

New Avalanches! Now, please let there be something better than a $50 picture disc...

1600099875198.png

New Avalanches! Now, please let there be something better than a $50 picture disc...

View attachment 66162

$40-$50...

IMG_20200415_155022.jpg

Back