Pre-Order Thread

Sweet, I was able to grab one of the originals....I think. I hopped on the page right when the sale started, but not sure if I’m getting the Saint Pepsi or Skylar Spence version...

Were you all looking on Bandcamp or Carpark's site?

I could be wrong, but I *think* Bandcamp only had the original press (limit 1) until it sold out and then the pre-order appeared.

I'm pretty sure I got the original pressing, but I guess I won't know until it arrives.

I could be wrong, but I *think* Bandcamp only had the original press (limit 1) until it sold out and then the pre-order appeared.

I'm pretty sure I got the original pressing, but I guess I won't know until it arrives.

I loaded the Bandcamp page pretty much the moment it went live. My page showed both but I only did the original press as I was afraid of waiting. Seconds count sometimes.

I got mine from Carpark. They had both options for sale.

For those of us that musically came of age in the 80s might be interested in this new compilation from Captured Tracks from the American Indie Underground.

For those of us that musically came of age in the 80s might be interested in this new compilation from Captured Tracks from the American Indie Underground.
Fuck. I want this but I don’t know if I need all that extra stuff for almost $40. I think I’ll just stick to digital for now.

Up at Bullmoose too. Really hoping this a Magnolia Record Club ROTM.

Tracklist. This is exciting.

Disc 1
TrackTitle
1Starting Over
2Devil Always Made Me Think Twice
3Cold
4When I’m With You
5Arkansas
6Joy Of My Life
7Hillbilly Blood
Disc 2
TrackTitle
1Maggie’s Song
2Whiskey Sunrise
3Worry B Gone
4Old Friends
5Watch You Burn
6You Should Probably Leave
7Nashville, TN

1598538260735.png

sun-ra-a-fireside-chat-with-lucifer

Sun Ra

A Fireside Chat With Lucifer
JAZZ
MODERN HARMONIC 8217
UPC: 090771821713
Release Date: 10/2/2020

1598541729124.png

Hope I like the Stapleton album. Traveller is magnificent but I didn't care for those A-Room albums.

Right. They were fine but not at the level of Traveller.
But from what I remember, most of those were older songs he wrote and considering he took his time on this one, it gives me alot of hope this will be solid

Hope I like the Stapleton album. Traveller is magnificent but I didn't care for those A-Room albums.

I have a special place for those From A Room albums. I was listening to Scaregrow in the Garden at the exact moment my sister passed away and I will never forget it. Also think A Simple Song is one of the best songs he has ever written.

Back