Pre-Order Thread

1598624249091.png

Might turn in my black copy for this. It will also be available at all independent record stores.

View attachment 63392

Might turn in my black copy for this. It will also be available at all indepedent record stores.
@siremobunny

baker-julien-sprained-ankly-milky-clear-vinyl-indie-exclusive

Baker, Julien

Sprained Ankly (Milky Clear Vinyl)
Indie Exclusive

I still need to watch this series, but I'm a fan of Ben Salisbury And Geoff Barrow (Ex_Machina, Annihilation)

It's a bit spendy coming from UK with postage and exchange rate.

It's a fantastic show. Highly recommend!

This is such amazing news. I've had the Sophtware Slump Deluxe Edition (2011) repress in my discogs wishlist forever but I've really been holding out hope for a 20th anniversary edition, because of the prices for a new(ish) one are steep. I also already have the original on wax, like @TenderLovingKiller® mentions, but everyone, this 4LP collection is so much more than even that incredible album. They were in such a creative flow during those sessions that the rarities tracks on LP 3 and LP4 contain some of Grandaddy's best work, imo. Which is saying A LOT given how incredible the 11 original tracks on the album are! For example, "Wonder Why in L.A.", "I Don't Want Record Anymore", "XD-Data-II", "Our Dying Brains", "First Movement / Message Fade", "What Can't Be Erased", "She Deleter" and "Wives of Farmers" are incredible songs. AND, we get a full new LP containing never heard (as far as I know) piano versions of the original album's songs.

I am so excited. And while the price tag is steep, and I rarely buy expensive things like this, 4LP @ $20 each is reasonable at least. For me it's an instabuy, and I can't wait to spin this.
Not helping 😂 Was hoping for just the album, but this sounds pretty great.

Back