Pre-Order Thread

Instant buy for me.

Damn them, everyone who deserves this album already has it!
It won't open for me. Besides color, is there any difference between this and the pressing we all have?

Instant buy for me.

Damn them, everyone who deserves this album already has it!
Need that Shura...coming tomorrow I guess?

Is the standard press pressed at QRP? I also had no idea Bernie Grundman did the lacquer. But according to Discogs the US pressing has his initials in the runout. I need to pick this up and have been putting it off.
It won't open for me. Besides color, is there any difference between this and the pressing we all have?
Yeah actually I shouldn't say the stamp is the only difference. To be jaded, and with the direction they've been going, I wouldn't put it past them to nix the gatefold :ROFLMAO:. Also likely pressed elsewhere I think? Not sure if the standard was pressed at QRP.

Yeah actually I shouldn't say the stamp is the only difference. To be jaded, and with the direction they've been going, I wouldn't put it past them to nix the gatefold :ROFLMAO:. Also likely pressed elsewhere I think? Not sure if the standard was pressed at QRP.

Pre-order for August not factoring in any potential delays. By the time most people get it, the comet will likely have already been here and left

#dadjokes

My Morning Jacket The Tennessee Fire: 20th Anniversary Edition 3xLP with Specialty Litho - Limited PRE-ORDER

Amazon has it listed for $20 less, it did say red vinyl earlier but doesn't anymore and never mentioned a litho, this listing has undergone a few changes since it was added so who knows what it really is, but it is cheap compared to the other places

The standard version is indeed Bernie/QRP. This is just a color variant as usual

That Comet is an insta buy for me. I get the $8 price difference is a tad bit insane but honestly the variant alone will hold its value and some far better than the standard. And yes that is a big deal for me. The music is great and my collection holds its value. All good things.

Recent example: people were generally miffed by the price difference in the new Big Thief record. Which record has nearly doubled its value since release? The VMP variant.

That Comet is an insta buy for me. I get the $8 price difference is a tad bit insane but honestly the variant alone will hold its value and some far better than the standard. And yes that is a big deal for me. The music is great and my collection holds its value. All good things.

Recent example: people were generally miffed by the price difference in the new Big Thief record. Which record has nearly doubled its value since release? The VMP variant.
Perfectly reasonable but some people have no intention of liquidating so it is irrelevant other than bragging rights.

Edit: also, frequently a huge difference between short term FOMO pricing and long term pricing.

Perfectly reasonable but some people have no intention of liquidating so it is irrelevant other than bragging rights.

Edit: also, frequently a huge difference between short term FOMO pricing and long term pricing.
Agreed. And I have no intention to ever liquidate either. But it’s a nice slice of piece of mind.

Back