Pre-Order Thread

House Of 1000 Corpses
The Devil’s Rejects
3 From Hell

Shame they’re $40 each though

Highly recommended.

Kindness - Something Like A War
Indies Exclusive and Dinked Editions available.
First ones to have it up for pre-order - the usual suspects to follow:
176964.jpg

@teefer @brownsugah it May be worth cancelling those Amazon pre orders and grabbing here with the 25% discount code

It's more expensive for me to order from there, even from the Canadian equivalent Music Vaultz.
However, they still have red Control and a silver Rhythm Nation and deep red Velvet Rope:
https://shop.musicvaultz.com/search.html?term=janet+jackson

I wish they had that colored Control: The Remixes though.

@teefer @brownsugah it May be worth cancelling those Amazon pre orders and grabbing here with the 25% discount code

It's more expensive for me to order from there, even from the Canadian equivalent Music Vaultz.
However, they still have red Control and a silver Rhythm Nation and deep red Velvet Rope:
https://shop.musicvaultz.com/search.html?term=janet+jackson

I wish they had that colored Control: The Remixes though.
So we've got a colored (or as I call it "flavored") Rhythm Nation, Remixes, and Velvet Rope. For us Janet completionists, let us know if you see flavors of the other two!

My Morning Jacket The Tennessee Fire: 20th Anniversary Edition 3xLP with Specialty Litho - Limited PRE-ORDER

I don't think there will be a fancy variant being that his new album will be on RCA. Bullmoose has just listed the preorder and no special indie exclusive. That is a bummer man.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but there's an indie-exclusive splatter variant.

Black Belt Eagle Scout - At the Party With My Brown Friends (pre-order, out 8/30)

Saddle Creek Store Exclusive, 3-color striped vinyl. Limited edition of 200.

LBJ-297_LP_SCExclusive_1200x.jpg

Looks like "Half Colored Hair" from her recent single's on the album too!

Instant buy for me.

Damn them, everyone who deserves this album already has it!

Instant buy for me.

Damn them, everyone who deserves this album already has it!
Sort of want The Comet Is Coming, but it’s just a different color right?

You know what? The standard press sounds amazing, so I’m good.

Back