Pre-Order Thread

Not sure it’s of any interest but the signed vinyl of John Mulaney and the Sack Lunch Bunch is back in stock on Drag City at half the price it was before it seems.

I always liked the die-cut cover of the original pressings of Supefly. They should really think of maintaining that with the quality reissues.

View attachment 58259
I still think my favorite ever is the Isaac Hayes - Black Moses gatefold (not my picture):

y8h5nvjb6zy11.jpg

Ok, so this morning there was an article about Rilo Kiley’s first album being reissued in October but it’s been erased and I want answers, dammit.

So this was a Target messup as well too. I think it was the Rilo Kiley EP with a release date of 10/02. I freaked out and found...nothing else on it. I have to think it's got a chance of being real with the article and someone wants to keep it quiet...

So this was a Target messup as well too. I think it was the Rilo Kiley EP with a release date of 10/02. I freaked out and found...nothing else on it. I have to think it's got a chance of being real with the article and someone wants to keep it quiet...
I think that’s true. Guessing someone broke embargo on it and the articles followed, then got pulled. CoS had a decent length article on it, and they pulled the whole thing instead of editing it.

Back