Pre-Order Thread

It looks like I could actually order it now. $58 shipped to the US

It’s not signed though. They’ve put the unsigned red vinyl and a standard black up too now. I’ve ordered the unsigned red because I could have it posted standard for €5, only courier for €10 was available for the signed!

It’s not signed though. They’ve put the unsigned red vinyl and a standard black up too now. I’ve ordered the unsigned red because I could have it posted standard for €5, only courier for €10 was available for the signed!
Yeah. I think that's why it showed sold out the first time. I love that cover art so the t shirt was my main reason for wanting that bundle. Signed would have been a nice bonus though.

Jumped on this, looks like it is their webstore only.

Plan on getting Doves at some point, too many options on the webstore and want to see if it will be released here in the US.
Usually is at first and then available wide. I always buy directly from her, even if the shipping is a little dumb. Now do I listen to it or wait?

I’ve not checked out Doves yet. Given the rating around here, I might have bought it but I have spent way too much money on vinyl recently. My wife even gave me crap for buying a used copy of Fleetwood Mac and she loves that record. Hope she has a meeting going when UPS shows up with Petty this afternoon.

I’ve not checked out Doves yet. Given the rating around here, I might have bought it but I have spent way too much money on vinyl recently. My wife even gave me crap for buying a used copy of Fleetwood Mac and she loves that record. Hope she has a meeting going when UPS shows up with Petty this afternoon.
You have checked out Doves in general? Or just the new tracks?

I thought I was being sneaky ordering a guitar pedal but now somehow our UPS my choice emails go to my wife's email now. Busted!

Man the price jump on the box set is insane. At first I was waffling on the $85 price as I don’t really want a cassette or a picture disk but would like lenticular covers, Numbered edition, artwork, and a remix lp. However, shipping was another $40 and well, fuck that. I got the standard red for $32 shipped which is reasonable.

Man the price jump on the box set is insane. At first I was waffling on the $85 price as I don’t really want a cassette or a picture disk but would like lenticular covers, Numbered edition, artwork, and a remix lp. However, shipping was another $40 and well, fuck that. I got the standard red for $32 shipped which is reasonable.
Yeah. I added the box set, red LP, and shirt bundle to my cart and it was $50 shipping. I'm happy enough with the LP/shirt bundle with $10 shipping.

It's a very manageable discography. Just start at the beginning. If you don't like the first 2 albums there's nothing we can do for you 😁
I’ll for sure check out the new album when it drops and they’ve been on my to listen queue for a while. I mean I have an insatiable desire to listen to music and a vinyl collection of 1700+. What I’m trying to say is I’M ONLY ONE PERSON, dammit!

You rule!!!
I have sometimes lived my life by my love for Gillian Welch, topped by asking a girl out in 2003 after a snowstorm stopped Ralph Stanley coming from US to London so her opening set was upgraded to a double headlining set. (The girl said yes too - not my current girlfriend though so Gillian isn't infallible). Listened to this twice now and love it!

EDIT: BTW I asked Acony if it would be on sale in Europe and they confirmed it would only be from their website...

Last edited:
Back