Pre-Order Thread

1594390732425.png

View attachment 55968

Up on Triple Crown as well.

Any reason to think this is not a wide release that will be in all major US mail order shops soon?
No real reason on my end although typically, you'd already see it popping up in US shops already. Also, with the other Parlophone release of this I was eyeing on discogs, it's almost entirely all UK sellers. If it comes up on a US site, I'll cancel from Reflex.

Jayhawks fans can pre-order the new album here.
No variants, just black vinyl, but you can order a signed Album Art Flat....if you need a Gary Louris signature to add to your collection.

Jayhawks fans can pre-order the new album here.
No variants, just black vinyl, but you can order a signed Album Art Flat....if you need a Gary Louris signature to add to your collection.

My non-autographed version arrived earlier this week, and pvc sleeve aside, I can report that it’s a delight.

1594395270818.png

View attachment 55965

Signed versions available if that is your thing.
I dont think I could name a Tim McGraw song, but I kinda want that tshirt

View attachment 55968

I've always wanted to get into this artist but I have no idea where to start because their discography is insane

Argh!!! I want that VMP Dashboard Confessional LP... I don't want to rejoin. I let my one time a month opportunity pass along so I kept myself from being grandfathered in...

Back