Pre-Order Thread

What are the chances that this will actually look like the Mockup? Most of the times they are dissapointments?

View attachment 53149
The Tallest Man On Earth pressing looked exactly like the mockup. I know with splatter it's a bit less predictable though but I have been impressed with the SS variants so far after 3 months.

So if I want that splatter one I have to sign up to get their Jason Molina record first, or wait til August to sign up?
If you want to be extra safe, you can join now and email them to say you want to pause for a month or swap for a previous exclusive for your first month. IIRC, if you sign up now, you will be getting Molina first and then get Bright Eyes in August.

German Teal and Red Version.

745045_1.jpg

1592836064640.png

A recording project from Heath Fogg of Alabama Shakes featuring songs sung by Sam Doores (Deslondes, Hurray for the Riff Raff), Shonna Tucker (Drive-By Truckers), and Lloyd Buchanan (Alabama Shakes, Brittany Howard).

Track Listing:

Side A:
Light Behind the Eyes (featuring Sam Doores)
Mainline Getaway (featuring Shonna Tucker)
Tiger Lilies (featuring Lloyd Buchanan)
I Can’t Entertain You (featuring Shonna Tucker)

Side B:
Flash of Light (featuring Lloyd Buchanan)
Got It Easy (featuring Sam Doores)
Z71 (featuring Sam Doores)
Tell Me How Long (featuring Lloyd Buchanan)
Up From The Water (featuring Lloyd Buchanan)

1592836550619.png

View attachment 53163

I highly recommend this band. Especially if you like artists such as Failure, Hum, Sonic Youth, Deftones, and Greet Death. They are channeling some really good Alternative rock that is loud, Shoegazey, and Post-Hardcore-ish.

Is shipping from Secretly always so expensive? I don’t remember the last time I placed an order through the website but shipping for the new Bright Eyes was $10. Hopefully it’s priority at least.
I had this exact thought last time I was going to order from them. I wanted to buy 2 different LPs and it was $10 for shipping. I emailed them, and they said that was the shipping cost for two records with the third party shipping services they use. This was during one of their sales, and I didn't end up making the purchase. I think 1LP is 5$ shipping. While I thought $10 was high for two separate records, it's ridiculous for a single record that happens to contain two discs.

Back