Pre-Order Thread

One of the greatest scores ever recorded is finally back, for the last time, in a new and limited colorway. The record comes housed inside a 425gsm gatefold sleeve featuring lyrics and liner notes by composer Angelo Badalamenti; the cover image by Sam Smith comes approved by David Lynch himself! The gatefold sleeve is then housed within a bespoke die cut outer jacket designed by Jay Shaw featuring super subtle white spot varnish text.

“I'm glad that after 25 years, Death Waltz Recording Company has re-released the original soundtrack for Twin Peaks for a new audience to enjoy. This is my defining work as a composer and I’m happy it will get a fresh listen” - Angelo Badalamenti, 2016

Composed by Angelo Badalamenti

Pressed on Laura Palmer Ice Blue Vinyl with artwork by Sam Smith & Jay Shaw
I have the 'Damn Fine Coffee' variant from a few years back and it sounds wonderful. Should be a solid repress.

Someone mentioned one of the greatest scores of all time being back on vinyl....

Someone mentioned one of the greatest scores of all time being back on vinyl....
Finally... not missing out this time. Pre-Ordered this and also Goldfrapp reissue too

Finally... not missing out this time. Pre-Ordered this and also Goldfrapp reissue too
I'm assuming Social Network is a big press but didn't want to risk it. I don't think RT charges until it ships so can always cancel if it pops up somewhere else cheaper.

I’ve been waiting - hopefully it’s a better pressing. I seem to recall the first one was a noisy mess.

I’ve been waiting - hopefully it’s a better pressing. I seem to recall the first one was a noisy mess.

I heard complaints, but mine sounds fine.

Didn't stop me from ordering this one tho. Willing to buy it again to see if it is just an overall better pressing/cut.

If it is Reznor releasing it I would think it's cut by Chris Bellman pressed at Pallas this time around, like recent NIN / other soundtracks....but not seeing it on nin.com worries me a bit.

Didn't stop me from ordering this one tho. Willing to buy it again to see if it is just an overall better pressing/cut.

If it is Reznor releasing it I would think it's cut by Chris Bellman pressed at Pallas this time around, like recent NIN / other soundtracks....but not seeing it on nin.com worries me a bit.
Someone said that it was up on the NIN site saying coming soon at one point and then was taken down?

Someone said that it was up on the NIN site saying coming soon at one point and then was taken down?

Yeah...it used to be on it. Pretty sure it was up when the new Ghosts were released.

Still a bit tired of seeing all the "coming soon" on things that have been coming soon for years, maybe he'll get to some of it since he's not gonna tour this year.

That’d be awesome. I ended up giving away my copy because it was too noisy, meant to rebuy after other people said their copies were pretty clean, then forgot and *poof*

I would imagine it’s going to be the ROTM through Secretly as well as directly through the band.

It seems like Secretly Society never does big records through their club until after the fact. Seems like they always let other record clubs like Magnolia and Vinyl Me Please take their records for Records of The Month. I’m betting Magnolia gets the Bright Eyes record as Record of The Month.

Looks like Bright Eyes preorder is dropping tomorrow, get your wallets ready.

Finally :)

Bright Eyes - Down in the Weeds Where the World Once Was
doc210.lp-c1.jpg

Secretly Society edition:
doc210.lp-c2-chevron.jpg

P.S. VMP will have an exclusive as well.
jb19dk3pig651.jpg

Last edited:
Back