Pre-Order Thread

Finally :)

Bright Eyes - Down in the Weeds Where the World Once Was
doc210.lp-c1.jpg

Secretly Society edition:
doc210.lp-c2-chevron.jpg

P.S. VMP will have an exclusive as well.
jb19dk3pig651.jpg
So the VMP version is just borrowing a disc color from each variant and charging a markup?

I think @dbarila is right too--it looks like it will be a ROTM from them, and not just a store exclusive...
Yes, that's what Secretly Society stands for.
If there will be more copies than members sometimes additional copies will be purchasable afterwards - but also only if you're a member.

Edit: And yes, it will be their ROTM in August, see here: Secretly Society Subscription | Secretly Store

Yes, that's what Secretly Society stands for.
If there will be more copies than members sometimes additional copies will be purchasable afterwards - but also only if you're a member.
I could have sworn though that they had stuff in the past that was not a ROTM but was a SS variant for members to purchase...but maybe I'm mistaken.

I could have sworn though that they had stuff in the past that was not a ROTM but was a SS variant for members to purchase...but maybe I'm mistaken.
No, you could be right - but in that case it wasn't promoted as "Secretly Society".

No, you could be right - but in that case it wasn't promoted as "Secretly Society".
Welp a bit of a bummer that my membership expires after the Molina one. I like the service but the releases I want from their ROTMs are few and far between...

Finally :)

Bright Eyes - Down in the Weeds Where the World Once Was
doc210.lp-c1.jpg

Secretly Society edition:
doc210.lp-c2-chevron.jpg

P.S. VMP will have an exclusive as well.
jb19dk3pig651.jpg
And here comes another one:
Newbury Exclusive
Bright-Eyes-Down-in-the-Weeds-Where-the-World-Once-Was-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2452248_1024x1024.jpg

Aaaaand: Indies Exclusive
DOC210LP-C3_1024x.jpg

P.P.S. Rough Trade will have one as well.

Back