Pre-Order Thread

Interesting since in the VMP thread it was said that they're announcing a top 90's album for an essential pick in the next few months

The 1990s album could also be one of the PJ Harvey reissues currently in the works (it's been announced that her entire discography will be reissued, but so far there are only pre-orders for her debut).

Best album of the 90's according to Storf. Which opens things up to a lot of differences to conventional wisdom

On another thread someone quoted Storf as saying "two of the best albums from the 90s." Not "the two best albums," nor "the best album." He's hinted at PJH in the past, so I would actually be surprised if she's not one of the two.

This is from April of this year. I cannot find anything else concrete except for other music forums saying this Thursday is going to be Wildflowers and people claiming to have inside information

Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs will release their debut studio album, Wreckless Abandon on September 18th. During a new chat with Goldmine, Campbell was asked if there's anything the works regarding upcoming archival Tom Petty projects: "There is. Right now, we’re working on a Wildflowers reissue, which has some leftover tracks that are really good. I think it’s going to be three or four discs. One disc will just be some demos Tom did for the album -- songs that never made the record that are really cute, with just him doing all of the instruments."

jónsi-shiver-index-2lp

Jónsi

Shiver (Index)
2lp
ROCK
ADA UK
UPC: 0190296835711
Release Date: 8/28/2020

Just got an email that my RT preorder was canceled. They said it was listed in error and there would be another version of this album released later this year.
Got mine too :(. Oh well maybe I'll own it someday.

Back