Pre-Order Thread

Found out the other day that Real Gone Music will be reissuing another pressing of Walkin' My Cat Named Dog by Norma Tanega. It's not up for pre-order yet but should be in the coming weeks. For those of you who watch What We Do In The Shadows, you may recognize one of the songs on the album:

Found out the other day that Real Gone Music will be reissuing another pressing of Walkin' My Cat Named Dog by Norma Tanega. It's not up for pre-order yet but should be in the coming weeks. For those of you who watch What We Do In The Shadows, you may recognize one of the songs on the album:

They use that song so much I thought it was an original song they recorded for the first movie.

They use that song so much I thought it was an original song they recorded for the first movie.
Yea--I just rewatched the movie recently and was funny to see that as the theme song for the movie and the TV show now too. It's a cool album though outside of just that song. And I recently found out that Norma wrote songs for Dusty Springfield and Blossom Dearie which is kinda cool! Her biography/wikipedia is pretty interesting.

IDLES - Ultra Mono
Indies on White, Blue, Black Vortex

Band Exclusive on Clear Vinyl

And Rough Trade Exclusive on White With Black Yolk
EU IDLES - Ultra Mono - LP+
US IDLES - Ultra Mono - LP+

IDLES - Ultra Mono

whoa, standard color press is the vortex which looks the coolest by far. Easy decision but this should separate the collectors from the fans or variant chasers.

whoa, standard color press is the vortex which looks the coolest by far. Easy decision but this should separate the collectors from the fans or variant chasers.

VMP variant too it seems.
ultra_mono_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg

IDLES - Ultra Mono

Signed bundles

There's also a maybe black vinyl? Deluxe gatefold with 26 page photo catalog on Rough Trade. Anything about that on their site? I can't get the idles site to load, there is a 502 error.

Edit: this I guess but I can't get it to load https://www.idlesband.com/product/ultra-mono-lp-deluxe-gatefold/

Signed bundles
There's also a maybe black vinyl? Deluxe gatefold with 26 page photo catalog on Rough Trade. Anything about that on their site? I can't get the idles site to load, there is a 502 error.

Also a limited clear version mastered in Mono

RIP @Mather wallet

IDLES - Ultra Mono

There are gonna be so many versions of this haha. Worth noting the band exclusive clear version is numbered & mixed & mastered in Mono if anyone feels particularly strongly about those things

On the fence about the VMP version or the Mono clear version. Says the mono version is limited to 5000 and comes in a pvc sleeve so that's a red flag kinda

Signed bundles
IDLES' site was messed up and I don't feel like waiting so I grabbed a signed bundle off here instead; thanks!

1592329424472.png

Bullmoose exclusive as well.

Back