Pre-Order Thread

3 was $8 and changed shipped for me
Yea...I applied for the Red debit thing after reading more about the benefits. I didn't want to sign up for another CC but the debit doesn't do a credit check or anything so I ended up going for it. I have to wait now though so things will probably be sold out by the time it's approved. That's a great deal though for ya! I'm mostly hoping that the people who ordered 10+ to flip don't red flag the order and make Target mass cancel!

aldous-harding-old-peel-vinyl-limited-w-alternate-version-on-the-b-side

Aldous Harding

Old Peel
Vinyl limited w/ alternate version on the B-side
ALTERNATIVE ROCK
4AD 240
UPC: 191400024014

Yea...I applied for the Red debit thing after reading more about the benefits. I didn't want to sign up for another CC but the debit doesn't do a credit check or anything so I ended up going for it. I have to wait now though so things will probably be sold out by the time it's approved. That's a great deal though for ya! I'm mostly hoping that the people who ordered 10+ to flip don't red flag the order and make Target mass cancel!

Yeah. People always push it every time. It's why someone killed our hustle with the giant roll of subway stamps back in the day and the Pizza Hut "pizza passport" cards we photo copied.

My wife has the red card. It's the only extra credit card situation we have going, I believe.... and hope

New single?

Having hit her creative stride with Designer, one of 2019's stand-out albums, New Zealander Aldous Harding returns this summer with a brand-new track, 'Old Peel'. Released as a standalone, limited 7' with an alternate version on the B-side, 'Old Peel' has long been the song she closes her stunning live show with and news that it's finally being released will delight many.

Also different color variations and signed records here.

Blue, Red, and Green have sold out at her store so they put up a yellow version.

1592361420420.png

Roger Waters 3-LP Us + Them available here

and on Amazon

L.A. Witch - Play With Fire

I've got access to an early stream and will be writing up the review for Alt Citizen. Early impressions, this is a good one. L.A. Witch is really coming into their own on LP 2. Don't sleep on this!

500 on clear with red and black splatter
1000 on yellow

0020505451_10.jpg

0020505524_10.jpg

Not sure when this changed, but anyone that wanted the orange variant of the Randy Holden Population ii repress that was previously sold out, it appears to be available now. It says sold out in details, but says in stock in the drop down.

Randy Holden - Population II

Back