Pre-Order Thread

So Sonic Boom in Toronto just got their copies of the indie version of The Strokes. Ordered my copy from them last night and it's already shipped.

Welp Farts...
View attachment 43198

I bet I get the black wax instead. I hope they comp me for international shipping if a gotta send it back. I coulda got the Standard release from my local last week. $10 credit for a Toronto based record store ain’t gonna cut it.
Looks like I was lucky and did end up with the Indie exclusive version. Props to Sonic Boom with being up front about this. I hope everyone else ends up with the correct version.

VMP says that this new album is the 4th LP from them but that's wrong right? They have 2 EP's, this will be their 3rd LP and 1 EP with Leon Bridges

So Sonic Boom in Toronto just got their copies of the indie version of The Strokes. Ordered my copy from them last night and it's already shipped.

They're quick! I ordered an older Andy Shauf album from them a couple of nights ago (couldn't find it anywhere else) and it's already on its way.

Looks like I was lucky and did end up with the Indie exclusive version. Props to Sonic Boom with being up front about this. I hope everyone else ends up with the correct version.

Glad to hear! It's amazing you already have it too! I think I ordered a day before I posted about it here and mine is still stuck at Canada Post (it's well known they're experiencing bad delays right now).

Last edited:
Does anyone else have trouble adding pre orders to SS shipments on mobile? I can't add Khruangbin to July.
I get this now too. Had to mail them with Phoebe Bridgers preorder and they said no one else had an issue. I had to buy it without free shipping (I am a member) and get them to refund the shipping. A hassle but they did it all swiftly.

I don't think there is a Repress thread, so figure I'd post this here. The last Half Waif album, Lavender, is getting its first lmtd color pressing for its anniversary. The new album is growing on me but I absolutely adore Lavender, so I'm hoping to pick this up on Friday when bandcamp gives all profits to artists:

Back