Pre-Order Thread

Is SRC reliable again for preorders? I still have an open order from over a year ago that was never filled.

Good question. I placed an order with them 9 days ago and beyond confirmation of the order, I haven't heard anything about it being shipped (on their site it shows my order as 'ready to ship').

I have originals of Sweet Revenge and the s/t that don't have noise issues, but I might have to go for Bruised Orange. I can't believe the prices for those now.
Yeah might have to wait a while to get Bruised Orange but hopefully the Asylum years can get back in print too. That’s maybe is second best album. I’m assuming the Oh Boy stuff will get reissued too. I would really like to get German Afternoons and the live album.

Yeah might have to wait a while to get Bruised Orange but hopefully the Asylum years can get back in print too. That’s maybe is second best album. I’m assuming the Oh Boy stuff will get reissued too. I would really like to get German Afternoons and the live album.

Oh boy is pressing Souvenirs if you haven't heard. No release date yet though.

Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters (OPAQUE PEARL COLOR indie exclusive)

She finally does her first colored release after all :oops:

btw you can use VINYL10 for 10% off at amoeba plus free shipping there.

A colored Fiona record for less than $30 AND support Amoeba? D O N E

well with this one being a first for fiona, i feel like i have to get it. But that also means i'm gonna have a lot of fun attempting to cancel my previous order from her webstore. anyone attempt a cancellation from there yet?

well with this one being a first for fiona, i feel like i have to get it. But that also means i'm gonna have a lot of fun attempting to cancel my previous order from her webstore. anyone attempt a cancellation from there yet?

If I recall correctly, cancellations weren't possible, per the terms on the webpage.

I'm sure this comment will not stand the test of time, but with Amoeba and Port of Sound being the first in he Fiona exclusive vinyl game, wonder if this is an intentional way to support SoCal record shops. Prob not, but time will tell.

Back