Pre-Order Thread

is there anywhere to order this with cheaper shipping? Bandcamp has it at 7.50 and direct from AK is $6.

All indies will have it - choose your favourite. ;)

This has been listed a while ago...
oh yeah, I know, I finally decided to buy it recently. I was on the fence about it when it was first announced. I'll probably pick Bull Moose and then throw something else on to get the free shipping for orders over $30

Anyone know if there are any limited pressings of Kelsea Ballerini's latest album Kelsea.

Last time I searched there were no listing for vinyls what so ever. Now I'm finding most places list a standard black vinyl out 4/3/2020

Her site just added a signed copy of the Pink one. It saids backordered but this was definitely added super recently and is still good to order.

Her site just added a signed copy of the Pink one. It saids backordered but this was definitely added super recently and is still good to order.

Thanks, just snagged that one up!

I lucked out and found the three LP loser edition at amoeba a few years ago but damn if this isn’t tempting. Would probably get more spins, that’s for sure.
It is unfortunate how many times I avoid spinning a great album because its got an extra disc of demos/live cuts. I just know I'll feel bad by not spinning the extra content so I usually pass.

It is unfortunate how many times I avoid spinning a great album because its got an extra disc of demos/live cuts. I just know I'll feel bad by not spinning the extra content so I usually pass.
Yeah, it’s some weird psychology for sure. Like, I want to hear the album but don’t have time for two bonus records so I’ll put it back on the shelf until I have an hour to give it.

I don't generally let it stop me. I actually have a few releases where I've only ever listened to the main album and haven't actually gotten around to the extras.

View attachment 37433

Thank you both for this! As soon as I saw Homer Steinweiss l was very intrigued, checking it out now!

Walmart Exclusive - Lavender Vinyl - Footloose Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

f3a2a48b-2672-40bb-8cb3-513710c90435_1.c22b06f6682166dc7e0b707637df234f.jpeg

Not a pre-order but wasn't sure where to put this...Rough Trade US is suspending ALL US orders right now.

Back