Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 34393

This looks awfully off brand...
I though the same thing. The text, the planet, literally no other branding...
WHY ARE THEY NOT USING THE FONT!?! THE FONT FOR 90% OF THE FRANCHISE!?!?

I thought it looked odd. But at the same time thought it had to be authentic coming from The Sound of Vinyl
Not saying it isn’t... just, it looks odd as it doesn’t have the font, colors, planets?, ships, sabers... to me it looks more Star Trek than anything, maybe Dr Who.
i also thought it was the Skywalker Saga, not the Star Wars saga... *ponder on this, I will*

Anyone know about Opal reissues? I only saw CD.

"Early Recordings and Happy Nightmare Baby coming soon (3-27-20) from Salley Gardens Publishing"

edit: (found text)

via Ned on FB:

Pat Thomas just posted a note including this: "I manage Kendra. There will be some news soon about Opal reissues. Please do NOT ask me any more details about the release of Opal at this time. Roback made some magical music (with many of my close friends) - my favorite is the early Opal material."

This might be nothing, but I follow the Record Store Day Instagram page and they just posted a story video of them spinning the Early Recordings LP from Opal. Hmm...

1582824296987.png

This is the 3rd release for The Fug Yep Soundation, a record series created in loving memory of our friend & musical hero, Richard Swift. It features 2 original new songs by Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats. The Fug Yep Soundation's goal, through releasing music, is to raise awareness for addiction and bring community to those suffering. All profits from this series will directly support the Swift family and two incredible organizations, MusiCares and Music Support UK who will help facilitate this mission.

Empty country finally found a new label after the tiny engines debacle from last year. Really looking forward to this album, cymbals eat guitars are one of the most underrated bands of the last decade.

Empty Country - S/T

empty-white_2000x.png

empty-turquoise_400x.png

1582835055872.png

Back