Pre-Order Thread

oh jeesh, this new Caribou song has all the things. dreamy synths, transitions, peaks, flows, samples, I'm in!

EDIT: youtube link:

It really sounds like what Tame Impala is shooting for in a way. I dig it. Can’t wait to hear the whole album! These first two singles are quite great.

Awesome. I love Caribou's music. Out of curiosity, anyone seen his live show? I'm tempted to see him on this tour, but electronic musicians can be hit or miss live. Two of the best I've seen are FlyLo and Nosaj Thing because their incorporation of audio-visuals. What does Caribou do? Anyone know?
The 3 times I've seen Caribou live it's always been a full band.

It's a MOV reissue - clear is limited to 1500 and should be available form the usual suspects.
And yes, this is a goooood album. ;)
I never heard of this album/group. The mulitple "o's" in "good" got me intrigued.

I put it on YouTube while I did some mundane budgeting for a work project and I'll add my own "o" for measure....it is a gooooood album. Noice!

1575492181479.png

50th Anniversary edition of Townes Van Zandt includes:
  • 180 gram remastered vinyl
  • Tip-on Jacket
  • Lyrics included

1575492213164.png

50th Anniversary edition of Our Mother The Mountain includes:
  • 180 gram remastered vinyl
  • Tip-on Jacket
  • Lyrics include

Ever get tired of hearing the same Christmas music every year? Well, you should check out The Bird Peterson Holiday Spectacular

Finally available on vinyl this year (edition of 250)
0018022182_10.jpg

Back