Pre-Order Thread

I kinda wish Khruangbin would work on a new full length LP instead of all this extra stuff. Be honest, how many of ya actively listen to that dub remix lp?
I kinda wish Khruangbin could just give us a full length Christmas album honestly. That Christmas Time Is Here cover was insanely fun

Is there a reason the reissue of this on clear is preferred over the OG? I know it’s “remastered” but was thE 1st press unlistenable for some reason?

Barring serious quality issues, I prefer to collect the 1st press. If there are OGs flooding the market, maybe I’ll snag one while I can.
The “first press” was a Rhino reissue in 2010 - no vinyl in ‘93 that I’m aware of. No great shakes there, aside from the RTI manufacturer. Certainly not enough to tag it for over $100, particularly when it’s Rhino doing it again at 1/5th the price. Originals are dropping, only in the sense that they sat at $120+ for quite awhile. The last reissues of ND and even the ND outtakes were solid, so I’m feeling pretty good about this.

The “first press” was a Rhino reissue in 2010 - no vinyl in ‘93 that I’m aware of. No great shakes there, aside from the RTI manufacturer. Certainly not enough to tag it for over $100, particularly when it’s Rhino doing it again at 1/5th the price. Originals are dropping, only in the sense that they sat at $120+ for quite awhile. The last reissues of ND and even the ND outtakes were solid, so I’m feeling pretty good about this.
Was Anodyne recorded to tape? I wonder what the status is on the master.

It's a 12" EP. Only 4 tracks it seems. I'm in the same boat as you. Already out of storage space and I won't spin a 4 track album enough.
EDIT: I was looking at the wrong thing, it's only $15... but I'm leaving in Wayne.

Yeah, $30+ for a 4 track EP?

kNh0tLY.gif

I hate how good it sounds, though.

Last edited:
Back