Pre-Order Thread

Wow. I mean I know he has fans. But the email just came out. What are they pressing 50 copies lol
I clicked it about 7 minutes after you posted it. It just went from "Sold Out" to "Out of Stock." =(
Who knows too, this could end up seeing a wide release. I remember people jumping all over Flatbush Zombies and BROCKHAMPTON thinking they’d be limited and then them being available lots of other places cheaper.

Who knows too, this could end up seeing a wide release. I remember people jumping all over Flatbush Zombies and BROCKHAMPTON thinking they’d be limited and then them being available lots of other places cheaper.
Right...who does know. Maybe it’s super limited and no other copies will be printed. And it will be his last album And never get repressed.

I’ll be a pal and sell my copy to anyone now for $500. But you have to PayPal me the money now and I reserve the right to change my mind at any time (w/ a 15% restock fee).

Right...who does know. Maybe it’s super limited and no other copies will be printed. And it will be his last album And never get repressed.

I’ll be a pal and sell my copy to anyone now for $500. But you have to PayPal me the money now and I reserve the right to change my mind at any time (w/ a 15% restock fee).
...Or in other words, Black Friday 'Blonde'

Danny Brown up for pre order
Can't see this anywhere else so doesn't look confirmed but this page suggests Ryan Porter's great new album might be getting a vinyl release next month. Fingers crossed Ryan Porter - Force For Good (2xLP)
Blood Orange - Angel’s Pulse up for preorder:

World Galaxy, Blood Orange, Danny Brown - and the day has just begun... :eek:

Danny Brown - uknowwhatimsayin¿
VMP sclusie (drops today)
xl4s61i306n31.jpg

Last edited:
Back