Pre-Order Thread

Sufjan Stevens, Timo Andres - The Decalogue
AKR135-Digital-3000x3000_1296x.jpg

Here's something for your contemporary classical world:

i pre-ordered that Danny Brown, but now im wondering if any limited versions are abound.
Um, did you check the last page or have you used the search function? :unsure:

Sufjan Stevens, Timo Andres - The Decalogue
AKR135-Digital-3000x3000_1296x.jpg
I don't even know what this is but I jumped on it because of the GD Bandcamp "only 55 remaining" in red which made me think I need it.

Also Sufjan needs to stop fucking around (take your own advice Sufjan) and release a proper new album instead of like 5000 different little projects.

Um, did you check the last page or have you used the search function? :unsure:

i missed that completely.

I don't even know what this is but I jumped on it because of the GD Bandcamp "only 55 remaining" in red which made me think I need it.

Also Sufjan needs to stop fucking around (take your own advice Sufjan) and release a proper new album instead of like 5000 different little projects.
I'll need to give this a proper listen because as of now, I feel like skipping it.
But how can you give Sufjan a pass... :oops:

But how can you give Sufjan a pass... :oops:

If you find out, lemme know.

Sincerely,
Owns Three Copies Of Love Yourself

Are you talking about the deluxe edition, or is there another one I'm not seeing? The page I'm on says there are still 185 copies of the deluxe available.

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but since i jumped on bandcamp for Sufjan, I decided to check out what else was "hot" at the moment. This Yin Yin album sounds like absolute fire from the 3 tracks listed and there are about 40 copies left. Despite it being international, it came up as $5 shipping for me to a total of roughly $25. For fans of funk/disco, this sounds solid.

Correction - Finally got around to buying and must have been a glitch. $11 shipping for total of $30

Last edited:
Or maybe AKR is doing that obnoxious thing where companies fake demand by releasing the stock in chunks. In any event, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a more limited version than the one I ordered
Me thinks you are correct, lol. When I went to place my order I know it was in double digits, it wasn't a "OH CRAP" moment because I wanted to pick this up, the project interests me. But after checking out and PP sending me back to the vendor the number was 185 ;)

Its currently sitting at 163, so we'll see what happens, lol

Back