Pre-Order Thread

Nah, it's been available since the site launched. The ltd. 500 vinyl for his two new singles sold out in like 30 minutes, and the vinyl for BTSTU sold out in a few days iirc.
That's assumedly why it's taking so long to press them. There's probably a boatload of pre-orders.

I want them all. 😇
And I was almost over it. Now you’re pouring salt back in the wound... :p

Or at least press the damn album, please!

1568652527044.png

Rachael & Vilray—the debut album by Lake Street Dive singer-songwriter Rachael Price and composer, singer, and guitarist Vilray—features ten original songs by Vilray, plus two covers from the era that inspired him: Cuban composer Pedro Junco Jr.'s 1943 "Nosotros" and Drake/Atler's "I Love the Way You're Breaking My Heart," first popularized by Peggy Lee. "The voices of acoustic duo Rachael & Vilray are magical enough on their own," says Chronogram, "but when they blend in song the results are utterly sublime." Pre-order to download the song "Alone at Last" now and get an exclusive, limited-edition print of a painting made for the occasion by Hannah Rawe and autographed by Rachael and Vilray.

Western State Hurricanes album now up for pre-order

For those of you who are fans of John Roderick & The Long Winters, you'll recognize some of these songs. This was the band just prior to TLW; all their demos cleaned up and remastered for vinyl.

Western State Hurricanes debut LP
I know it’s a completely different label, but I’d love it if they reissued some of those Long Winters records, too.

I know it’s a completely different label, but I’d love it if they reissued some of those Long Winters records, too.

Those records do need a repress, but yeah, that's on Barsuk. Even if John has the rights back, that's probably still too much for Latent Print. I don't have a financial stake, but I do help out with the label a bit, and there's a reason we do these pre-orders on Indiegogo before setting a print run :)

Two new Turntable Labs exclusivos.

WILD! (on the Sketches)

WILD! (on the Thousand Knives)

TTL is really great at making me rebuy LP I already own.

Back