Pre-Order Thread

Danny Brown - uknowwhatimsayin¿
VMP sclusie (drops today)
xl4s61i306n31.jpg

I want thing bad but don’t want membership. Probably just order from my local if this is the only variant... Grrrrrrr.

For those of you enjoying the singles from the Florist record coming out this Friday, there are only 29 remaining of the limited first pressing of the record via bandcamp. Sorry to stoke FOMO (but not really because these singles have been excellent imo).

This was sold out but a few more have shown up on the label's site.

Two new Turntable Labs exclusivos.

I preordered the Sketches of East Brunswick so quick it wasn’t even funny. Love the crap outta this album!

I don't even know what this is but I jumped on it because of the GD Bandcamp "only 55 remaining" in red which made me think I need it.

Also Sufjan needs to stop fucking around (take your own advice Sufjan) and release a proper new album instead of like 5000 different little projects.

It's a ballet score that he did

Lofi/Hip Hop/Instrumental fans, if you missed the first press of Elijah Nang's Gaijin, there are 8 days left to reserve a copy of his hand numbered repress limited to 200. It's a crowdfund project and 85 purchases are still needed to make this a successful campaign. First press copies sell for $70+ currently on discogs.

Elijah Nang - Gaijin

Scooped. Anyone else know of other rainy day lofi beats projects like this?

Back