Pre-Order Thread

Looks like a repress is happening and if you are like me Buy 2 get one is a great time to get this.

Last edited:
NatalieCole_UnforgettableWithLove_PurpleLPPackshot_1100x.png

Here’s the US link:

Several versions of this one. This is the most limited. Should be good. Comes to about $62 shipped to US from Greece I think.

From the blog…
“ "A fantasy tale of bizarre landscapes and valiant quests. A saga of transformation."

"IV" on milky transparent, heavy (180g), marbled double LP, triple gatefold.

LIMITED TO 500 COPIES WORLDWIDE, AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE BAND'S OWN SHOP.

This version of "IV" also includes a hand-numbered insert, signed by all members of the band, with a photo on one side, and the lyrics on the other.”

I missed this one over the holiday but it’s not sold out yet - copies of the new Gang of Youths with a signed obi strip. It’s a UK retailer but this won’t be the first time I’ve paid through the nose for shipping on GoY stuff.

Arooj Aftab's acclaimed album Vulture Prince from this year has been repressed and is up for preorder on bandcamp. Word on 'cogs is that the first press was really great quality, so stands to reason this will be too:

THANK YOU!!! :love: 🤗

I thought this was gonna be out of print for at least a year. Not going to take chances after seeing your post; the only of my top10 from this year I don't have in my physical collection.

Can't wait to see her again next year! 🔥

Back